The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

MONTREAL — A 19-year-old suspect outran the long arm of the law, but chose the wrong place to hide.

Police say the teenager became stuck in a chimney while fleeing officers in east-end Montreal on Monday evening.

They thought they had cornered him on an outstanding warrant, but he bolted and scaled a roof around 11:30 p.m.

The pair of officers gave chase but when they reached the roof, the man wasn't there.

Thinking they had lost him, the officers left the area but received a call just after midnight reporting a man who was calling for help.

"The guy called (911) and he was stuck in the chimney," said police spokesman Daniel Lacoursiere. "The police went to get him. (He had) minor injuries. He was stuck for awhile. They pulled him out of the bottom of the chimney. It's about 50 feet tall and made of brick."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I think Leaf management should put this disclaimer on their season ticket sales. :lol:

Right beside the notice of the 20% price increase. :lol:

I love these! :lol:

Can't believe that NBA player interfering with the baseball game, did he think cos he was a pro athlete that he could get away with it?

And they won't let Vlasic forget the goal he scored on Niemi. :P

What's up with YouTube? I've had to go to Google for the last two Not Top Ten Videos I've posted. The April 6 video, though, eventually turned up on YouTube.

Sarnia Police arrested and charged a woman for calling 911 Sunday morning.

Police said the call came from a residence on Queen Street just after 8 a.m.

Officers asked the intoxicated 39-year-old woman why she called. The woman responded by saying, "just to say hi."

Police arrested the woman and charged her with mischief.

She was taken to police headquarters and later released on an undertaking.

She is to appear in court June 12.

Today I was wondering what to have to eat for "supper", (I usually eat around 2-3:30). So,,what to have,,,,hey,,spaghetti :) . I haven't had that for a long time,,MMMM. I know I have everything needed, but the hamburger was frozen. NP,,,throw it in the nuker to defrost. OK,,,12 min. on low,,,and then check it,,,,,hmmm still mostly frozen. OK,,,10 more min. on low :D , as I walk away, I am wondering if I really did put it on low, sure I did.

Now, on my nuker, if you don't set the temp, it automatically goes into high temp overdrive.

Ya see where this is going :rolleyes: ? About 8 min. later I smell hambuger cooking. Go to check and voila,,,1/2 a LB,(out of a LB.) burnt to crispy-crunch. :lol:

OK,,,,now I am really hungry. What's quick and easy? I look in the freezer and spy some veggies that I like. So,,,,,for supper I had,,,Brussel sprouts,,,cauliflower, broccoli (all nuked of course), and some leftover canned tomatoes,,,,,,oh,,and some pickles. :mellow:

BTW, I pulled some hamburger out of the freezer, for tomorrows spaghetti's supper. :D

New Mexico - A drunk driver breaks onto a horse racing track and does several laps before police were able to stop him with a barricade. The driver was too drunk for the breathilizer. The reason: he just wanted to do a couple laps like a Nascar driver.

New Mexico - A drunk driver breaks onto a horse racing track and does several laps before police were able to stop him with a barricade. The driver was too drunk for the breathilizer. The reason: he just wanted to do a couple laps like a Nascar driver.

I wonder if he kept turning left. :lol: