The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Today I was wondering what to have to eat for "supper", (I usually eat around 2-3:30). So,,what to have,,,,hey,,spaghetti :) . I haven't had that for a long time,,MMMM. I know I have everything needed, but the hamburger was frozen. NP,,,throw it in the nuker to defrost. OK,,,12 min. on low,,,and then check it,,,,,hmmm still mostly frozen. OK,,,10 more min. on low :D , as I walk away, I am wondering if I really did put it on low, sure I did.

Now, on my nuker, if you don't set the temp, it automatically goes into high temp overdrive.

Ya see where this is going :rolleyes: ? About 8 min. later I smell hambuger cooking. Go to check and voila,,,1/2 a LB,(out of a LB.) burnt to crispy-crunch. :lol:

OK,,,,now I am really hungry. What's quick and easy? I look in the freezer and spy some veggies that I like. So,,,,,for supper I had,,,Brussel sprouts,,,cauliflower, broccoli (all nuked of course), and some leftover canned tomatoes,,,,,,oh,,and some pickles. :mellow:

BTW, I pulled some hamburger out of the freezer, for tomorrows spaghetti's supper. :D

Well, at least you had your vegetables? :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest habs1952

Today I was wondering what to have to eat for "supper", (I usually eat around 2-3:30). So,,what to have,,,,hey,,spaghetti :) . I haven't had that for a long time,,MMMM. I know I have everything needed, but the hamburger was frozen. NP,,,throw it in the nuker to defrost. OK,,,12 min. on low,,,and then check it,,,,,hmmm still mostly frozen. OK,,,10 more min. on low :D , as I walk away, I am wondering if I really did put it on low, sure I did.

Now, on my nuker, if you don't set the temp, it automatically goes into high temp overdrive.

Ya see where this is going :rolleyes: ? About 8 min. later I smell hambuger cooking. Go to check and voila,,,1/2 a LB,(out of a LB.) burnt to crispy-crunch. :lol:

OK,,,,now I am really hungry. What's quick and easy? I look in the freezer and spy some veggies that I like. So,,,,,for supper I had,,,Brussel sprouts,,,cauliflower, broccoli (all nuked of course), and some leftover canned tomatoes,,,,,,oh,,and some pickles. :mellow:

BTW, I pulled some hamburger out of the freezer, for tomorrows spaghetti's supper. :D

facepalm1.gif

SaturdayCookingClassMainPageN.jpg

In some foreign country a priest, a lawyer and an engineer are about to be guillotined.

The priest puts his head on the block, they pull the rope and nothing happens -- he declares that he's been saved by divine intervention-- so he's let go .

The lawyer is put on the block, and again the rope doesn't release the blade, he claims he can't be executed twice for the same crime and he is set free too.

They grab the engineer and shove his head into the guillotine, he looks up at the release mechanism and says, "Wait a minute, I see your problem...."

Now....I don't condone this practice....but my God,how dumb & scarey are some drivers out there....

Ottawa man charged with careless driving after chomping on rotisserie chicken

An unidentified Ottawa man was charged with careless driving May 8 after he was pulled over for driving while eating an entire rotisserie chicken in his lap.

The CBC reports that the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have fined the man, 58, nearly $500 for the offense.

When police pulled the man over around 6 p.m., he'd apparently been swerving outside his lane and making unsignalled lane changes, and following other cars too closely.

The OPP officer reports the man was driving with his knees while eating the chicken out of a large white bowl on his lap, only occasionally grabbing the steering wheel. <_<

WOW,stupidity at its finest

Dallas - A man attempted to rob a suburban Dallas police station. With his hands covered with a towel, he told the dispatcher to hand over the money. It was at that point that the dispatcher summoned some police officers who took him down at gunpoint. The robber then tried to claim it was a practical joke. He picked the wrong location to pull this move on.

Dallas - A man attempted to rob a suburban Dallas police station. With his hands covered with a towel, he told the dispatcher to hand over the money. It was at that point that the dispatcher summoned some police officers who took him down at gunpoint. The robber then tried to claim it was a practical joke. He picked the wrong location to pull this move on.

It's always a joke,,,,,,,,,,,,after you get caught. <_<

It's always a joke,,,,,,,,,,,,after you get caught. <_<

:lol: he's damm lucky they didn't taser him.

Orem, Utah - A teenage burglar makes one minor mistake, he left a hard drive which contained his homework at the scene of the crime.

Let me get this straight,,,he took his homework,,,,,,,ummmmmmm,,,,,,to work? :blink:

He needs another line of work. :lol:

Every time I start thinking too much

about how I look,

I just find a pub with a Happy Hour

and by the time I leave,

I look just fine.

When you think about it,,,,God has to be the best inventor of all time.

He took a rib from Adam, and made a loud-speaker.

The advantage of exercising every day

is so when you die, they'll say,

'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',

I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

You know why a woman's work is never done?

They don't get up early enough.

Walking can add minutes to your life.

This enables you at 85 years old

to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing

home at $4,000 per month.