The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Normally, there is nothing funny about someone shooting at someone, but in this case, a 92 year old woman fired four rounds into her neighbor's house because he would not give her a kiss. She has been ordered to stay away from her neighbor.

I read that on CNN,,,,hilarious,, :lol: ,,,,fortunately, she missed. :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Normally, there is nothing funny about someone shooting at someone, but in this case, a 92 year old woman fired four rounds into her neighbor's house because he would not give her a kiss. She has been ordered to stay away from her neighbor.

W00 epic elderly!

I read this on another forum.

"True story.

We just made a trip to Ca (California), in Feb. to visit family. While at dinner at Bob's Bigboy Toluca Lake, Ca my brother told this story.

He was providing personal information about the family and he was asked about relatives.

He said, "My oldest sister is Bonnie Thompson. My second oldest sister is Barbara Caplan. My younger sister died. My brothers name is Bruce but he got married and I dont remember his last name".

We couldnt stop laughing... "

A recent study found the average Canadian walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Canadians drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Canadians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud To Be Canadian,

doesn't it??!!

:lol:

A recent study found the average Canadian walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Canadians drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Canadians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud To Be Canadian,

doesn't it??!!

:lol:

What's all this gallon and mile talk ... We're Canadian ... Liters and KM over here ...:P

Good ones Canadiens27 :lol:

From Police Blotters

"Police receive a report of a newborn infant found in a trash can. Upon investigation, officers discover it was only a burrito."

"Caller reports hitting an intruder in the head with an axe. Notes that intruder 'was in the mirror.'"

"A man came to the Sheriff's Department to 'find out how to legally kill' a person who was harassing him."

He didn't want to break any laws or anything"

"A caller reported at 7:14pm that someone was on a porch yelling 'help' from a residence on Bank Street. Officers responded and learned the person was calling a cat that was named 'Help.'"

What idiot names his cat 'Help?!' Where's the dog? Fire? Fire!

Not a lie ..... this is the way it went down.

Us guys, loping home from the high school dance, in my hometown of Ville St. Laurent (some time ago), stop in at Dunkin' Donuts for something to eat and drink, since we still had a couple of miles to go to get home (yeah, I know, not really big drinkers :D : Donut Shop :unsure: ).

15 minutes later we're pretty well done with our hot chocolate and blueberry fritters and chatting, except Kevin is talking too much and not eating quick enough, so Billy Constable grabs Kevin's milk and polishes it off for him and we all head to the door, Kevin trailing us.

We're all outside as Kevin rejoins us, and he's muffed at Billy, letting rip with a long line of expletives, all ending with 'Constable', all aimed at Billy. As fate would have it, for poor Kevin, he had not noticed the police squad car parked right up to the Dunkin' Donuts front door, recently arrived, and with two police officers clambering out; I have since learned donut shops are a frequent stop over for police officers. Turns out one of them was a Constable.

We walked the rest of the way to our homes without Kevin.

I was going to post this in the Laff thread but it fits better under this title

TORONTO -- Ron Wilson is thinking much bigger than simply making the playoffs. In fact, the coach of The Toronto Maple Leafs doesn't believe his team is very far away from challenging for a championship.

Naivety at it's finest. :lol:

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl.

As he sat down, he noticed that the seat next to him was empty.

He asked the man on the other side of the empty seat whether anyone was

sitting there.

"No," the man replied, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the first man.

"Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super

Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world and not use it?"

The second man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was

supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away.

This will be the first Super bowl we haven't been together since we got

married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find

someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the

seat?

The man shook his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

Now that's what I call a Diehard fan!

The Stella Awards.for 2010. Bottom line,,,,outrageous money awards for stupid lawsuits,,,and yes,,,,they are all True.

Kathleen Robertson of Austin, Texas was awarded $80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a furniture store. The store owners were understandably surprised by the verdict, considering the running toddler was her own son

Carl Truman, 19, of Los Angeles , California won $74,000 plus medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbor's hubcaps.

Terrence Dickson, of Bristol , Pennsylvania , who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Worse, he couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count 'em, EIGHT days and survive on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner's insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish. We should all have this kind of anguish Keep scratching. There are more...

That's enough for now,,,,,will post more another time. :lol:

Alachua, Florida - A 20 driver who was pulled over for a suspended driver's license leads police on 15 block chase through several traffic lights before crashing into his own house and trying to flee on foot. He is also looking charges of possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and fleeing a police officer.

Cincinnati Reds' pitcher Mike Leake was arrested Monday for shoplifting six shirts totaling $59 two hours before Reds' pitchers were expected at the Great American Ballpark to take batting practice for the series final against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Police said Leake removed tags from six American rag tshirts at a Macy's department store and attempted to leave without paying for them. What's laughable is Leake makes $425,000 in his second season and is also not expected to miss his next start tommorrow night. He also forgot he is in the spotlight.

No.1 on ESPN's Not Top Ten plays: During a victory parade in Spain, Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos drops the Copa del Rey Tropy from atop the team bus. The bus ran over the trophy shattering it into ten pieces. Real Madrid had defeated Barcelona 1-0 in Valencia for the trophy. The video already is no longer available on the ESPN SportsCenter site.

No.1 on ESPN's Not Top Ten plays: During a victory parade in Spain, Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos drops the Copa del Rey Tropy from atop the team bus. The bus ran over the trophy shattering it into ten pieces. Real Madrid had defeated Barcelona 1-0 in Valencia for the trophy. The video already is no longer available on the ESPN SportsCenter site.

I seen the vid on tv,,,,,HAHAHAHAHA,,,Looks good on them

In other news

Goat Accused Of Robbery

Police in Nigeria (insert laughter here) are holding a goat on suspicion of attemted armed robbery.

Vigilantes Seized the goat, saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into an animal too escape after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

A spokesman for the police said the goat is in our custody. Vigilatnes saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. One excaped and the other turned into a goat.