Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lawyers or politicians allowed.

"It's the sort of contest that could easily be skewed by a high volume of entrants in certain professions, but organizers already have that covered.

So, as the Associated Press notes, absolutely no lawyers or politicians are allowed to compete in the annual World's Biggest Liar Competition. They're seen as already having an "unfair advantage."

No kidding. :lol:

Cincinnati - A defendent's chance to stay out of prison went up in smoke when he asked the judge for one more joint in exchange for giving up the weed. Needless to say, she refused.

FAIL :lol:

I was at Wally world today looking at electric blankets. All of the sizes were on sale,,,twin,,,double,,queen,,and king. I seen this price under the queen size, and had to take a pic. :lol:

WALMARTSIGN001.jpg

Guest habs1952

I was at Wally world today looking at electric blankets. All of the sizes were on sale,,,twin,,,double,,queen,,and king. I seen this price under the queen size, and had to take a pic. :lol:

I see you took the girlfriend.

typical_walmart_shoppers_10.jpg

This is from a MC forum that I frequent, about stupid parking. I did clean up the language tho. :rolleyes:

"We used to have a large chain grocery store in the hood, which had off duty LEOs (police officers) working security there (which I was one of).

I am leaving one November nite....I just put my leather jacket and chaps over my uniform, and voila....presto chango....cop is now a biker.

Anyhoo.....this lady pulls up and parks right in front of the doors, on the yellow lines which plainly state "No parking: Fire Lane". As I begin to ride off, I stop and tell her she is parked in the fire lane.....Her response? She (edited) me off and starts in with " I don't give a (edited)...mind your own business blah blah blah"...she then goes in the store.

I park the bike...jacket and chaps come off.....presto chango....biker is now a cop. I was standing behind her car writing the ticket when she walked out. She proceeds to tell me (nicely btw) how she was only in the store for a few minutes. I said "Yea, I know.....you should have listened to the warning.....I was the guy on the motorcycle."

She was ticked......took the ticket to court.....LOST. Filed a complaint against me....LOST.....

Didn't help her case that there were cameras with audio covering the front of the store......."

:lol: :lol:

Lnad O'Lakes, Florida - Police standoffs aren't normally things to laugh about. This one ended after an 11 hour standoff after this suspect climbed a 30 foot tree. This was over a report of someone shoving a man off his bicycle and stealing it. The suspect is now facing strong armed robbery, battery on a law enforcement officer, and resisting arrest with violence.