The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

Guest habs1952

So,,,,,toady I decided to get a spare key made for my '06 car/truck/SUV, whatever you call it. I go to the hardware store and ask for a key to be cut, Nio can do,,,it has a chip in it. She then says, try the local automotive store, they should have it. OK,,,I go there. Nope we can't do it,,,,,it has a chip, you'll have to go to the dealership (read $$$). Off to the dealer. Sure, we can do it,,,,but you have to leave the car for a couple of hours :blink: It's a key, for crying out loud :angry: . 1 key costs $40,,,,plus 2 hours in the shop. Total cost,,,,,,,,$125 or there abouts. :mellow::blink: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,for 1 key :( .

I don't get that at ALL :angry::angry:

I'm gonna rethink this idea.

Dealerships are legal thieves.

Guest habs1952

just as I thought! It was kinot-1's fault for hogging so many emoticons.

I wonder if some has copywrited EMOTICONS, sure a weird word.

Kinot is a man of many emotions as you have learned. That's why he's such a good punching bag sport. :)

Guest habs1952

Very interesting that line thru punching bag. is that a trade secret? :unsure:

Nope. Click on 'add reply'. Look for the S (top left). Highlight what you want to 'strike through' and click on the S. You also have Bold, Italic and Underline.

So,,,,,toady I decided to get a spare key made for my '06 car/truck/SUV, whatever you call it. I go to the hardware store and ask for a key to be cut, Nio can do,,,it has a chip in it. She then says, try the local automotive store, they should have it. OK,,,I go there. Nope we can't do it,,,,,it has a chip, you'll have to go to the dealership (read $$$). Off to the dealer. Sure, we can do it,,,,but you have to leave the car for a couple of hours :blink: It's a key, for crying out loud :angry: . 1 key costs $40,,,,plus 2 hours in the shop. Total cost,,,,,,,,$125 or there abouts. :mellow::blink: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,for 1 key :( .

I don't get that at ALL :angry::angry:

I'm gonna rethink this idea.

Ouch, well at least you don't have to buy a new cell phone.

Kinot is a man of many emotions as you have learned. That's why he's such a good punching bag sport. :)

Hey,,a little sympathy would be nice. :mellow::(:huh:<_<:P

Nope. Click on 'add reply'. Look for the S (top left). Highlight what you want to 'strike through' and click on the S. You also have Bold, Italic and Underline.

Did you "really" have to tell him? <_< I would have let him stewed for a while. :D

Guest habs1952

Hey,,a little sympathy would be nice. :mellow::(:huh:<_<:P

Did you "really" have to tell him? <_< I would have let him stewed for a while. :D

C'mon Kinot, your grammar is better than that. Isn't it? :P

Guest habs1952

Yeah like the last time i had typing instruction was about 1965. did they have electric typewriters then?

Yep, they sure did. We also had these computer punch cards needed to tell a computer what to do. I think I had to punch holes in about 20 cards to get the computer to add 1 + 1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon Kinot, your grammar is better than that. Isn't it? :P

I lower my standards, depending who I'm conversing with. :lol:

I think this trying to type quickly diminishes the skills. especially this one finger typing. :(

I use 2 fingers :D

Yeah like the last time i had typing instruction was about 1965. did they have electric typewriters then?

Not when I went to high school.

Yep, they sure did. We also had these computer punch cards needed to tell a computer what to do. I think I had to punch holes in about 20 cards to get the computer to add 1 + 1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could add that in my head. :lol:

you must have been one of those brainey dudes. B):o:huh: