The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

I don't understand people who suddenly stop walking in the middle of a hallway/aisle without any sort of warning. Do you want people to walk in to you or something?

Also people who walk extremely slowly. It's cool if you're a slow walker, but can you at least walk to the side so people can get by you? Why do you have to walk in the middle? I want to kick you.

Nuther thing,,,,,,,,I don't get women/girls (I haven't seen any boys/men) wearing PJs in stores. It's like they just got up and decided to go to the store. Throw a coat on and your good to go. Laziness, or is it the "new" style? It certainly isn't very warm.

I don't get it!!! :blink:

I see that all the time. Apparently it's too difficult to quickly throw on a pair of jeans lol.

I don't understand people who suddenly stop walking in the middle of a hallway/aisle without any sort of warning. Do you want people to walk in to you or something?

Also people who walk extremely slowly. It's cool if you're a slow walker, but can you at least walk to the side so people can get by you? Why do you have to walk in the middle? I want to kick you.

+ a bagillion :lol:

I'm a fast walker to so it drives me nuts even more. Same thing can be said about escalators. Left = walkers, right= standing. And when people stop for some reason while walking up the escalator and my face ends up int thir bag. <_<

How about people who use the handicap button on doorways when there is nothing wrong with them rather than just being plain lazy about having to push a door.

1) its faster to push the freakin' door

2) it costs a lot to maintain the motors and mechanisms in these door systems, which reduces their useful life and can potentially make the system fail when someone who NEEDS it wants to use it.

Here's another one of my " i dont get it"

How frustrating is it to go grocery shopping up and down those aisles??How far do you get before you run into the bozzo who likes to park his buggy right down the middle as they take what seems like ages to read the lable on every single product in front of them trying to make up their mind which to buy? They are totally oblivious to the traffic jam around them.Makes you want to tear your face apart somedays...

4301facebook.jpg

How frustrating is it to go grocery shopping up and down those aisles??How far do you get before you run into the bozzo who likes to park his buggy right down the middle as they take what seems like ages to read the lable on every single product in front of them trying to make up their mind which to buy? They are totally oblivious to the traffic jam around them.Makes you want to tear your face apart somedays...

That happens in department stores too. They just seem sooo out-to-lunch, as though they are the only people that count. It's all about them!!!!! :angry:

I hate when people complain about being fat. They can change it, unless they have some kind of condition. 99% of the overweight people I know complain about it all the time, and I get sick of hearing it. Especially when they get mad at me for bringing their laziness up.

People who feel the need to blast their music, as if everyone else wants to hear it. If I can hear your music over my music, it's too loud.

It's never good music either. If someone wants to blast AC/DC, go for it. Katy Perry? Not so much.

+ a bagillion :lol:

I'm a fast walker to so it drives me nuts even more. Same thing can be said about escalators. Left = walkers, right= standing. And when people stop for some reason while walking up the escalator and my face ends up int thir bag. <_<

lol YES. The worst is people who look behind them and see that people are trying to get by but they keep walking slow anyways. You clearly know you're blocking everyone. Moveee.

People who feel the need to blast their music, as if everyone else wants to hear it. If I can hear your music over my music, it's too loud.

It's never good music either. If someone wants to blast AC/DC, go for it. Katy Perry? Not so much.

lol YES. The worst is people who look behind them and see that people are trying to get by but they keep walking slow anyways. You clearly know you're blocking everyone. Moveee.

Add to that, people who are walking along in front of you, and suddenly stop dead in their tracks, as if they forgot something. You forgot something allright, you forgot to move over before stopping. :angry:

Add to that, people who are walking along in front of you, and suddenly stop dead in their tracks, as if they forgot something. You forgot something allright, you forgot to move over before stopping. :angry:

My high school is full of 1,000 people like that :angry:

At least I have developed the lovely skill of being able to wind and weave through the hallways.

I hate when people complain about being fat. They can change it, unless they have some kind of condition. 99% of the overweight people I know complain about it all the time, and I get sick of hearing it. Especially when they get mad at me for bringing their laziness up.

I disagree, its a lot harder than MOST people who don't have to deal with it think. Been trying to lose a lot of weight for a while now and its a slow process.

I disagree, its a lot harder than MOST people who don't have to deal with it think. Been trying to lose a lot of weight for a while now and its a slow process.

If you're trying to lose weight, that doesn't bother me and its good for you. I have no issues with that. I am complaining about people who sit around and eat junk food all day and then complain about being fat when they haven't done anything to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing I don't get, I don't get people who are constantly late,,,I'm not talking about once in a while. I am talking about 95% of the time being late. I have a daughter (38 yrs old) that just can't be on time. My GF has a daughter (26) who just doesn't seem to feel that others depend on her being on time. It seems that the world will stop for them.

If I'm doing you a favour,,,then you had BETTER be on time.

I told my GF that I would help her daughter to move this weekend. All the daughter had to do was to get ahold of me to set up the time and place. I will be there,,,,on time.

Any bets on if she will be on time?

Doubt It

Sorta makes you wanna punch the guy, just to see how fast he can run after you. :lol:

It Does, It Does :lol:

Something else I don't get. Why is that young people (usually girls) just scream. There are no words,,,just screaming. I really don't get it. I could get "Help me" or maybe "I am afraid",,,,,but just screaming at the top of their lungs??? I REALLY don't get that. :blink:

Drives me nuts.

Your Not the Only One, Its Really Screwed Up, The Way I look at It, There Screwing Up There Own Lives Not ours

When someone calls you, and you tell them that you're busy or that you have to go, but they keep on talking anyways. You say it 5 times but they still won't listen, so you have to try and find a way to hang up without sounding rude or frustrated. Dude, I have to go. Stop talking!

Another thing I don't get, I don't get people who are constantly late,,,I'm not talking about once in a while. I am talking about 95% of the time being late. I have a daughter (38 yrs old) that just can't be on time. My GF has a daughter (26) who just doesn't seem to feel that others depend on her being on time. It seems that the world will stop for them.

I told my GF that I would help her daughter to move this weekend. All the daughter had to do was to get ahold of me to set up the time and place. I will be there,,,,on time.

Hahah that's like my math class every morning.

Class starts at 9:00. Do you know how many people are usually there at 9:00? About 3. Sometimes we get lucky and there's 5.

Hahah that's like my math class every morning.

Class starts at 9:00. Do you know how many people are usually there at 9:00? About 3. Sometimes we get lucky and there's 5.

This Sounds Exactly Like My My English & Math Classes, Always 5 - 20 Min Late Every Day, & Sometimes On Every Couple Mondays My Teacher Would Be a Half Hour Late

Update,,,,,the daughter changed the meeting place (unbeknownst to me), and was 15 min. late. Her mother kept texting her while I kept watching the watch. :angry:

My high school is full of 1,000 people like that :angry:

At least I have developed the lovely skill of being able to wind and weave through the hallways.

its very annoying, I understand people want to talk to their friend but for some reason its too hard to move a couple feet closers to the lockers and let others go by.

its very annoying, I understand people want to talk to their friend but for some reason its too hard to move a couple feet closers to the lockers and let others go by.

The worst part is that my locker is in the hallway with a few popular kids. Everyone goes to talk to them, and they all stand in the middle of the hall, it's like a preppy tumour in the halls.

The worst part is that my locker is in the hallway with a few popular kids. Everyone goes to talk to them, and they all stand in the middle of the hall, it's like a preppy tumour in the halls.

I HaTE THAT it was always near my lockers till they all got moved around....lucky me they were nice enough to move to my section of lockers and congregate around mine -.-

Nuther thing I don't get is some hair-dos, colours and Mohawks in particular. I was shopping the other day and this older woman walked by. She must have been closing 70, and had grey hair except for the fact that it looked like someone had lightly spray-painted her hair blue. :blink: Blues, greens, orange, pinks,,,,,they're all fair game. It's as thought the wearer is saying "look at me, I need attention". They sure get my head shaking,,,,,,just looks nuts to me. <_<

Exactly what purpose do these hair-dos serve? Can someone 'splain it to me? :unsure:

That is a great way to put it.

I always make sure that I get a locker out in the "boonies" of the school.

Something I don't understand is why people do this goth/emo thing. Is there a need to be constantly serious, wear all black, be intentionally pail and listen to people scream at you in your music? Why would you want to listen to that? And also headphones are used so that you can listen to your music.. Why do people have to listen to it so loud I can hear it from across the room? That can't be good for your ears!

That happens in department stores too. They just seem sooo out-to-lunch, as though they are the only people that count. It's all about them!!!!! :angry:

You guys are too nice. It never happens to me for long. The stallers are always asked to move away then i'm stuck behind them. If they give me a look or say i'm rude, my reply is that it's no more rude than taking the aisle for themselves. ;)