The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

I know I'll get some flack for this B) ,,,,but here's sumpin else.

Music videos.

If it's a single singer,,,,they will invariably be singing on the beach,,,in traffic,,,on top of a building,,,just about anywhere. Seemingly,,,they can set-up,,,sing a few lines, then pack-up and go somewhere else, un-pack, sing more lines, and on and on. And where is the "music" coming from? :blink:

If it's a group playing intstruments,,,,(unless they're acoustic), where's the hydro coming from,,,and where are the speakers? (see above re the packing and un-packing). <_<

I would like to see something realistic,,,,not fantasy. :)

I know I'll get some flack for this B) ,,,,but here's sumpin else.

Music videos.

If it's a single singer,,,,they will invariably be singing on the beach,,,in traffic,,,on top of a building,,,just about anywhere. Seemingly,,,they can set-up,,,sing a few lines, then pack-up and go somewhere else, un-pack, sing more lines, and on and on. And where is the "music" coming from? :blink:

If it's a group playing intstruments,,,,(unless they're acoustic), where's the hydro coming from,,,and where are the speakers? (see above re the packing and un-packing). <_<

I would like to see something realistic,,,,not fantasy. :)

That's why I like live music videos, and it lets me scout out which bands will be good live.

Today I got a cheque in the mail from a large Health Benefits Provider, so I decided that I would like direct deposit. NP,,,go online,,,,fill out the requested information for registration. An E-mail is sent to me very quickly, saying congrats blah,,blah,,blah. Near the bottom is a blurb about signing in,,,and at the bottom is a "request access code"

which I click. Up comes a new box saying exactly this: "An Access Code for confidential and personal features has been requested and will be sent to you in the mail via Canada Post." ,,,,,,,Say WHAT????

Gives a new meaning to "Online Services". :blink:

B) my kind of wardrobe ( have many tied-dye shirts)....honestly. :D

Guest archey

We called them toad-stabbers,,,,,,,,,could also be called butt-kickers,,, :lol:

i believe roach-in-the-corner shoes made the rounds too for the name

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it when people complain about hangovers (myself included) and say they'll never drink again..........then it happens over and over again...........and again............I don't get it!:blink:

Think about it....over a drink. :P

No...keep it...throw Justin Bieber in the trash.

:lol: :lol:

Batman and Robin wearing pants over their tights......I just don't get that...........I usually wear my pants under my tights :D

Only kiddingB)

If you dont get that, then you'll be totally confused when the Habs season starts and you see Batman wearing red, white & blue hockey gear and learn that he's of Russian origins with a Canadian citizenship B)

Someone please let Kiont-1 know that I don't get it.:huh:

I don't get why 10 is persistant on spelling my name wrong :angry:

please except my sincere apology Koint-1

my bad.