The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

I don't get how Justin Bieber made the top 20 sexiest women... Oh wait, never mind.

Oh I get it

:rolleyes:

justin bieber is either an actor or a singer. that much i know.

:lol: I'd leave it at that.

Guest habs1952

I don't get it. Why does microwave popcorn which is 3 months past it's best before date pop better than popcorn made before it's best before date?

please except my sincere apology Koint-1

my bad.

ex·cept

[ik-sept]

–preposition

with the exclusion of; excluding; save; but: They were all there except me.

–verb (used with object)

to exclude; leave out: present company excepted.

–verb (used without object)

to object (usually followed by to or against ): to except to a statement; to except against a witness.

Guest archey

ex·cept

[ik-sept]

–preposition

with the exclusion of; excluding; save; but: They were all there except me.

–verb (used with object)

to exclude; leave out: present company excepted.

–verb (used without object)

to object (usually followed by to or against ): to except to a statement; to except against a witness.

why don't you just say the word is accept and leave it at that? :lol:

Guest archey

oy.

civil engineers who don't or won't put their feet up on their desk..... they worry me. nightly....daily.... driving... waltzing.... bathing..... strumming......

see my point? :P:lol:

Guest habs1952

civil engineers who don't or won't put their feet up on their desk..... they worry me. nightly....daily.... driving... waltzing.... bathing..... strumming......

see my point? :P:lol:

Civil engineers need a lesson in civility.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

I don't get why people buy a new house with a nicely sodded lawn and then ignore the lawn until it is sprouting a million weeds and the grass is dead. Then they spend backbreaking hours removing weeds and re-sodding/seeding just to go through the process all over again. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I don't get when you pull the string thingy on the bus to signal that you wish to get off, and the bus driver keeps on going anyways.

It happened to a woman on the bus today. I hope it didn't mess anything up for her too much.

I don't get when you pull the string thingy on the bus to signal that you wish to get off, and the bus driver keeps on going anyways.

It happened to a woman on the bus today. I hope it didn't mess anything up for her too much.

retired bus strings are being collected and are going to be used to guide balloons from london to paris. so the driver was PO'D. happens all the time.

Oh, man. This angers me to no end. It's not like there is something actually stopping the driver from stopping. Maybe he didn't hear it? I dunno. How they couldn't: I stil don't know. But it's happened to me too many times - same stop. And because I can't just yell out like any normal person would I just wait until the next stop which isn't three feet away. <_<

retired bus strings are being collected and are going to be used to guide balloons from london to paris. so the driver was PO'D. happens all the time.

I like your explanations, archey.

Guest habs1952

Oh, man. This angers me to no end. It's not like there is something actually stopping the driver from stopping. Maybe he didn't hear it? I dunno. How they couldn't: I stil don't know. But it's happened to me too many times - same stop. And because I can't just yell out like any normal person would I just wait until the next stop which isn't three feet away. <_<

The exercise will do you good. :P