The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

James Wisniewski

frostyHAWK

Man...this sucks...has been a pleasant addition since his arrival......now this, :angry:

GET WELL SOON BRO...WE NEED YA.

I'm pretty sure if he did break patch's ribs he won't be winding up with someone in front of the net for a deflection much more for a few weeks.

I'm sure he will. Or, well... He had better. He's not paid to play nice. He's paid to blast that shot from the point. Pacioretty just needs to learn how to move out of the way at the last moment. :D

I'm sure he will. Or, well... He had better. He's not paid to play nice. He's paid to blast that shot from the point. Pacioretty just needs to learn how to move out of the way at the last moment. :D

PLus it was sort of a freak accident - 2 inches in any direction & it would have hit pads etc. Wiz isnt a rookie, he wont stop with the booming shot just because of that. It happens. Im sure patches forgives him :P

PLus it was sort of a freak accident - 2 inches in any direction & it would have hit pads etc. Wiz isnt a rookie, he wont stop with the booming shot just because of that. It happens. Im sure patches forgives him :P

Pacioretty should ask Wisniewski for forgiveness! :lol:"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to block your shot and take away from your point totals on the year."

Pacioretty should ask Wisniewski for forgiveness! :lol:"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to block your shot and take away from your point totals on the year."

While in that area, why not ask for thanks from Miller for saving his face from that blast if patches jumped out just before it reached him.