The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Don Cherry

• 1 year later...

This thread was archived, but i've brought it back. This guy puts his foot in his mouth so often, he's the only person on earth who gets athlete's foot treatments for his tongue.

His latest faux pas...

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/don-cherrys-barbarian-comments-on-eating-seal-create-social-media-outrage/ar-AA98pCq

On Sportsnet just now McLean said it was his (McLean's) fault.

Not surprised.

• 2 months later...

I'm actually surprised he's transformed from a Habs hater to giving them credit :huh: . Last play-offs he was mocking the 'midgets' (his words) on TV and radio, but this year he's praised their players and game play on Coaches' Corner.

Winnipeg is his new favourite team. I think he's given up on the Leafs :lol: .

• 7 months later...

Oh I love him! I tune into CBC every Saturday between 4:40-4:50pm PST just to see what he has to say and what he is wearing. I will sometimes stare at the TV in amazement looking at his suit.

Guest habs1952

Oh I love him! I tune into CBC every Saturday between 4:40-4:50pm PST just to see what he has to say and what he is wearing. I will sometimes stare at the TV in amazement looking at his suit.

Oh man, you gotta get a life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 year later...

And this article pretty much says it all,,,,,,

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/news/don-cherry-sets-sights-on-his-own-colleague-in-latest-embarrassing-rant/ar-AAmbCa5?li=AAggNb9&ocid=iehp

And this particular portion pretty much hits the nail on the head regarding what i think of him..

There was a time – many, many years ago – when Cherry was opinionated and informed and relevant. Those days are long gone. Somewhere along the line, Cherry became a parody of himself, dressing like a clown and, generally speaking, acting like one, too. A lot of people who work with him feel the same way, but they don’t have a voice. It’s a shame that Cherry’s voice is still the loudest one in the room. Because really all it’s been spewing out for years now is white noise.

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I haven't listened to him in years, and that's the reason. 

• 10 months later...