The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sidney Crosby

Guest habs1952

I think he's making a huge mistake coming back this season.

IMO....AGREE

NHL.com. Crosby to play Sunday? He says he'll know tomorrow.

vs the Bruins.

HUGE mistake........IMO

It's official.

Yep.

Sidney Crosby made it official Tuesday -- he's returning to the Pittsburgh Penguins' lineup Thursday against the Rangers at Madison Square Garden. It will be the superstar center's first game since Dec. 5, when he developed concussion-like symptoms following a physical game against the Bruins.

"I feel good, and the plan is to play Thursday," Crosby said.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=622027

Don't say I didn't say so.<_<

Never less...good luck Sid

GO SID ;)

It's nice to see one of the best players in the world back again. I hope he survives the rigours of the remaining regular season games and the post-season. It'd be a shame for the NHL to lose one of it's best performers, ambassadors, and marketing tools. The NHL really does need Sidney Crosby.

No doubt. And, like him or lump him, you can't deny that he's exciting. He adds an element of creativity and sheer skill that few in this league have (or ever have had, for that matter).

It's nice to see one of the best players in the world back again. I hope he survives the rigours of the remaining regular season games and the post-season. It'd be a shame for the NHL to lose one of it's best performers, ambassadors, and marketing tools. The NHL really does need Sidney Crosby.

Bang on JR ;)

I got a bad feeling about this postseason. Especially is he gets the Flyers or Bruins, or any really physical and dirty team.

He's going to get tested, that's for sure. There's no way he won't get the physical treatment in the post-season. I'd be concerned about a seven game series with the Bruins. They're a physical team who like to punish. And the more you push back, the more THEY push back too.

Sidney Crosby had four assists in his first home game since his return vs the Jets last night.....giving him 9 pts in 4 games upon his return......cool.B)

Sort of related, when Crosby's came back, the play of a certain Russian picked up. No, I'm not talking about Malkin. If Crosby and this Russian meet in the playoffs (1st and 8th), would the rivalry be reignited? Would that be better for Crosby than facing the Flyers or Bruins?

Certainly would be interesting to see how that plays out.