The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sidney Crosby

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure how things will end up for crosby.. i just hope he does not end up like Lindros or Kariya..

Or Mario Lemieux. ;)

Injuries plagued mario as well. wasn't head issues, but mario dealt with back and hip throughout his whole career.

Oh and cancer.

Well one things for sure, he's gotta play. He has the loudest voice and he has to use it. I understand and agree that the Darches and the Parros' should be there because they have more of an education and knowledge, majority of the superstars didn't go to university. However when the face of the league, the guy that makes you your money is sitting across the table, it'd be harder for these owners to be as firm on their position. If Ovy, Chara, Parise and others are in front of Leonsis, Jacobs and the owners driving the bus then I really think its a different ball game

• 1 month later...

CROSBY TOPS NHL ON TSN'S TOP 50 LIST FOR THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413558

I think it'd be a career ender.

Could be one of the reasons he never went overseas during the lockout. Despite being in negotiations with the league and owners, being the face of the NHL he has obligations/loyalty to the league that other NHLers don't have. He talked about it in the final month, but never signed.

• 2 months later...

He might be done for the year.

Or he might be back in a week or two with a cage. Who knows. I understand they didn't have to wire his jaw shut.

Concussion danger may be the most important thing.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

We'll see how Iggy (and Pitt) does without him in the meantime.

Or he might be back in a week or two with a cage. Who knows. I understand they didn't have to wire his jaw shut.

Concussion danger may be the most important thing.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

We'll see how Iggy (and Pitt) does without him in the meantime.

Certainly a possibility. I understand he'll need some added dental surgery on top of what's already been repaired. When i said "might be done for the year", i actually meant the balance of the regular season. I would expect a return for the playoffs with a cage if need be.

Certainly a possibility. I understand he'll need some added dental surgery on top of what's already been repaired. When i said "might be done for the year", i actually meant the balance of the regular season. I would expect a return for the playoffs with a cage if need be.

Agreed as stacked as they are & even though we don't like him the NHL needs him in the playoffs.

The girlfriend and I are heading down on the 17 for the game, needles to say after hearing the news today she was pretty devistated. I hope for my sake he has a speedy recovery and he can at least play with a cage.