Followers 0
Dynastygods

Zdeno Chara

82 posts in this topic

Well if anybody wants to talk about Zdeno Chara,

No comment.<_<

Now theres something about this player I don't like :lol:

tee.jpg

The guy came up out of the Subway exit to street level and brushed into me trying to get ahead of me on the sidewalk,” said Chara. “That’s rude. So I shoved him backwards. I would have done it anywhere. It’s not my fault that there were four flights of stairs behind him. It was just bad luck for him being at the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s the way the game of life is.” The victim, who has yet to be identified due to severe facial fractures and bruising, also broke his neck, all of his ribs, his back, his pelvis, and both femurs. He also had his left leg torn off when he rolled all the way down the steps and into the path of a subway train.

Boston Police say they will not punish Chara for the incident, stating that sidewalk traffic can have a lot of contact during rush hour.

“Mr. Chara did not put the four flights of stairs behind the man who he shoved down them,” said Boston police commissioner Edward Davis. “Plus, he has no prior history of shoving people down stairs. Yes, he almost killed that one Canadiens player. But that was a separate incident and go Bruins!”

The guy came up out of the Subway exit to street level and brushed into me trying to get ahead of me on the sidewalk,” said Chara. “That’s rude. So I shoved him backwards. I would have done it anywhere. It’s not my fault that there were four flights of stairs behind him. It was just bad luck for him being at the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s the way the game of life is.” The victim, who has yet to be identified due to severe facial fractures and bruising, also broke his neck, all of his ribs, his back, his pelvis, and both femurs. He also had his left leg torn off when he rolled all the way down the steps and into the path of a subway train.

Boston Police say they will not punish Chara for the incident, stating that sidewalk traffic can have a lot of contact during rush hour.

“Mr. Chara did not put the four flights of stairs behind the man who he shoved down them,” said Boston police commissioner Edward Davis. “Plus, he has no prior history of shoving people down stairs. Yes, he almost killed that one Canadiens player. But that was a separate incident and go Bruins!”

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

yeah thought it was pretty funny found it at sportspickle.com

Remember, it's the dude's fault he was near a set of stairs. You don't wanna fall down stairs, don't go near them

Remember, it's the dude's fault he was near a set of stairs. You don't wanna fall down stairs, don't go near them

Its pretty obvious he jumped down them to make chara look bad, and fell too fast...the lack of padding on the stairs just added to the fire.

Its pretty obvious he jumped down them to make chara look bad, and fell too fast...the lack of padding on the stairs just added to the fire.

It's quite clear Chara is a great example of what are needed changes to the justice system. Kangaroo courts are needed to protect vagrants, murderers, and all other lawbreakers from the their innocent victims. Fair trials MUST GO! The truth must be ignored.

Zdeno Chara was booed every time he touched the puck Friday night at Nassau Coliseum, believed to be the first time he's been given that treatment in nearly 10 years since he was traded away in the Alexei Yashin deal in the summer of 2001.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/2011/03/11/2011-03-11_bruins_zdeno_chara_booed_heavily_at_nassau_coliseum_friday_after_violent_hit_tue.html

Zdeno Chara was booed every time he touched the puck Friday night at Nassau Coliseum, believed to be the first time he's been given that treatment in nearly 10 years since he was traded away in the Alexei Yashin deal in the summer of 2001.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/2011/03/11/2011-03-11_bruins_zdeno_chara_booed_heavily_at_nassau_coliseum_friday_after_violent_hit_tue.html

Its a shame that the fans have to do what the NHL failed miserably to execute themselfes,,,PUNISHMENT

Its a shame that the fans have to do what the NHL failed miserably to execute themselfes,,,PUNISHMENT

Good on the Isles fans for voicing their opinion too. If you're Chara, you really have to be realizing that most people think you're guilty when owners, players, fans, media, and sponsors have all come out against your hit, many of whom have stayed quiet in the past. If Islander fans can get up on Chara for that, then it really says something, and frankly, the guy deserves to be booed in every arena he plays in. It'd be nice if he even got booed in Boston, just to teach him a lesson. Based on his comments, it appears Chara has moved on to the phase where he's trying to brush everything under the table now, another classless move since it appears he has decided never to apologize for what he did.

Good on the Isles fans for voicing their opinion too. If you're Chara, you really have to be realizing that most people think you're guilty when owners, players, fans, media, and sponsors have all come out against your hit, many of whom have stayed quiet in the past. If Islander fans can get up on Chara for that, then it really says something, and frankly, the guy deserves to be booed in every arena he plays in. It'd be nice if he even got booed in Boston, just to teach him a lesson. Based on his comments, it appears Chara has moved on to the phase where he's trying to brush everything under the table now, another classless move since it appears he has decided never to apologize for what he did.

I was curious to see what the reaction would be in arena's around the league. I suspected he would be booed, and humanity has not disapointed me. He's in for a ride everywhere he goes for a long time. In Montreal,,,it will be every time he touches the puck for the rest of his career. The NHL did him no favour by letting him off scott free. The fans themselves will now have to serve him his punishment.

For the first time in years, I really want us to face Boston in the playoffs, just to see what kind of treatment Chara gets at the Bell from now on.

Dont hold your breath, he received a standing O at the garden in the bruins first "post incident" game. The crowd at the Garden has always behaved like cavemen (as a group, I know there are Bruins fans that are normal intelligent people) , you cant expect them to make a sudden sprint up the evolution chain.

Dont hold your breath, he received a standing O at the garden in the bruins first "post incident" game. The crowd at the Garden has always behaved like cavemen (as a group, I know there are Bruins fans that are normal intelligent people) , you cant expect them to make a sudden sprint up the evolution chain.

Mob mentality too. Not to mention that it doesn't help when those Boston radio announcers are so clueless.

To know what I'm referring to, go to http://www.team990.com/sound_bytes/view/session/team_990_audio_clips/1/

and listen to Tony Marinaro Speaks with The Sports Hub

Tony Joins Boston's 98.5 FM, The Sports Hub

Mob mentality too. Not to mention that it doesn't help when those Boston radio announcers are so clueless.

To know what I'm referring to, go to http://www.team990.com/sound_bytes/view/session/team_990_audio_clips/1/

and listen to Tony Marinaro Speaks with The Sports Hub

Tony Joins Boston's 98.5 FM, The Sports Hub

OMG. Amazing how that guy is allowed to embarrass himself on a public radio show.

Good on Marinaro for calling him out on that diving *****.

Big LOL also at "In all the fights during that February game, the Canadiens were throwing the first punch" :blink:

OMG. Amazing how that guy is allowed to embarrass himself on a public radio show.

Good on Marinaro for calling him out on that diving *****.

Big LOL also at "In all the fights during that February game, the Canadiens were throwing the first punch" :blink:

lol diving more then any other team in the history of nhl yeah right ...good on tony for not falling into that guys trap and having more class then the radio host

I'm really impressed with the Islanders fans for booing him.

I'm really impressed with the Islanders fans for booing him.

agreed

i should have known it was the stanchions fault not chara's what was i thinking or wait maybe it was the bell centers fault .. god i'm so sick of the real person who is to blame getting away with it

i should have known it was the stanchions fault not chara's what was i thinking or wait maybe it was the bell centers fault .. god i'm so sick of the real person who is to blame getting away with it

The only one left to blame is Subban. I guess he's next. :rolleyes:

The only one left to blame is Subban. I guess he's next. :rolleyes:

lol yeah guess your right :lol: to bad he was on the bench when it happened but it probably was his fault if he hadn't been they would have went after him not patches