The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Vanity Licence Plates

• 3 months later...

Getting a personalized plate....my boys what to get it for me.

Wanted to get HABFREAK....but can only get 7 letters.<_<........................toss up from HABSFAN or FH10.;)

TMLSUCK

Do it

and disgrace my vehicle like that....nahhh :P

"HABS1ST"? "LUVHABS" "HABS1FN" "24CUPS"

Take your time and really think hard on whatever you decide. :)

Tks for the ideas......and yes,will take my time.;)

• 1 month later...

Getting a personalized plate....my boys what to get it for me.

Wanted to get HABFREAK....but can only get 7 letters.<_<........................toss up from HABSFAN or FH10.;)

Well....FH10 it will be.....nice x-mass present to be from my boys................will have to post a pic of the SUV when I get the plates.B)

Well....FH10 it will be.....nice x-mass present to be from my boys................will have to post a pic of the SUV when I get the plates.B)

I got my plates as a X-Mas present from the kids too (couple years ago). They weren't quite ready in time, so they gave me a framed print of it beforehand. Was neat.

P.S.,,,i also like FH10HOF or HOFFH10. :D

I got my plates as a X-Mas present from the kids too (couple years ago). They weren't quite ready in time, so they gave me a framed print of it beforehand. Was neat.

P.S.,,,i also like FH10HOF or HOFFH10. :D

how does this look....:D

samp7c92e2b2d3400c4a.jpg

I like it.

Just ordered the plates today....should have them in 3 weeks.B)

I can't see anything 10,,,,where is the "posted image"? <_<
28-11-20116-02-52PM.jpg

Gonna look cool on the Habsmobile.B)

But we do have the habs. :)

The "habs" was already taken....they do a search in the New Brunswick data base ....of course,FH10 came up available.B)

The "habs" was already taken....they do a search in the New Brunswick data base ....of course,FH10 came up available.B)

That's so awesome that you are getting that. My Dad and I have this thing where we always try and decifer what the plates say or mean. We'd have trouble with yours but that's the cool part.

• 2 weeks later...

Custom plates are possible here in Luxembourg, although the problem here is that you can jut have whether up to 6 numbers or most commonly 2 letters followed by 4 numbers.

My plate is AS 1126

AS for my initials.

1126 for my birthday.

In fact I would have prefered AS 1977, 1977 being my birthyear, but this plate was already taken, I even see the car which has it on a quite regular basis, it's a nasty red Golf GTI Phase II... :angry:

I can't see anything 10,,,,where is the "posted image"? <_<

09-12-20115-44-21AM.jpg

ok....last time I'm gonna post this pic.......for some reason,it will not stay on here........the site I made this plate from has something attached somehow I believe that prevents one from copying & pasting it,even though I have it stored on photobucket....strange......anyways,here it goes.