The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Alain Berger

Shawn1990

Now that he has been eliminated from the playoffs, I wonder if he will go and follow the Habs for their run? I don't believe he can go and play for the Bulldogs because their rosters are set. So, that just leaves either the Habs or home until next season. Is that correct?

Now that he has been eliminated from the playoffs, I wonder if he will go and follow the Habs for their run? I don't believe he can go and play for the Bulldogs because their rosters are set. So, that just leaves either the Habs or home until next season. Is that correct?

I think he'll just go home...

He signed with the Montreal Canadiens organization(most likely Hamilton-bound next year) from the starting of the 2011 season, so there is nothing he can do at this point in time.

• 5 months later...

Needs to put on 10 lbs of muscle and work on his foot speed before becoming a legitimate 3rd line prospect. He should be able to work on both in Hamilton.

I'm not convinced he'll ever make it here. Seems like a bigger fellow with a heavy shot but not much else. Kind of like Pierre Dagenais.

• 6 months later...

Hockeyfuture had him as consideration for most underachieving habs prospect. Any word on how hes done in hamilton?

Throughout the season he received very limited ice-time in a bottom six role so it's hard to see what he could be capable of. Maybe under a new coach(I'm seriously hoping for a change) he could show something.

• 2 months later...