The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Derek Boogaard

To not get too personal but I work in a family business here in Regina One of my sisters works in our florist.

We have been asked by the family/funeral home to make the flowers (arrangements,casket spray,etc) for the funeral. The ribbon used with these flowers will be as closely matched to the colours of the Minnesota Wild as possible.

RIP Derek

That was interesting, thats actually really cool

Another twist to this sad story...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=372268

WOW,as if the parents/family didn't have enough to deal with....now this....sad story all around for all involved in Derek's life.

Another twist to this sad story...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=372268

I read that yesterday... Funny cos when word of Derek's death hit the media, the first thing I thought was, drugs. But they kept saying that that they didn't know cause of death, they would release the details once the autopsy was done. Months later it came out that pills and alcohol was found close to him.

It's sad that's now they're going after his brother... Like the family hasn't gone through enough. They probably had their suspicions, but wanted to give the family time to mourn. Guess there isn't a good time after a death.

I can't image what the family is going through... Lost one son and another son is now in jail-without bail.

They probably had their suspicions,

Yea,he being Derek's roommate & found his body...seems like that the police must have been suspicious with reason at the beginning.

I can't image what the family is going through... Lost one son and another son is now in jail-without bail.

Sad

Archived