The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

This Or That

It's a cutie. :)

I don't know anything about gmail,,,,,but I do have 1-2 hotmail accounts ,,that I haven't looked at in over 2 weeks,,,,so I guess it's hotmail.

subway or streetcar?

Ooh, that's a good one. I've used both extensively so I'm going to have to think this out lol. The subway is faster for the most part and more usefuul if you are travelling longer distances but I walways get this feeling when I'm on a steetcar. Like even though I've been using them for a while they somehow still hold some kind of novelty for me. I don't know how really. And street cars are good for shorter distances but are also prone to traffic delays. The part of the subway that is not undergrown kind of gives me the same streetcar feeling. So, I'll go subway because of efficiency (even though they are prone to a lot of delays as well) plus those few times they are not underground.

I'm glad you didn't ask about buses becuase they are the worst of the three.

Real book or e-book (like kindl or whatever you call those thing lol)

Ooh, that's a good one. I've used both extensively so I'm going to have to think this out lol. The subway is faster for the most part and more usefuul if you are travelling longer distances but I walways get this feeling when I'm on a steetcar. Like even though I've been using them for a while they somehow still hold some kind of novelty for me. I don't know how really. And street cars are good for shorter distances but are also prone to traffic delays. The part of the subway that is not undergrown kind of gives me the same streetcar feeling. So, I'll go subway because of efficiency (even though they are prone to a lot of delays as well) plus those few times they are not underground.

I'm glad you didn't ask about buses becuase they are the worst of the three.

Real book or e-book (like kindl or whatever you call those thing lol)

No contest, real book all the way!!!!

Fiction or Non Fiction?

No contest, real book all the way!!!!

Fiction or Non Fiction?

i'm especially fond of a non-fiction work which is pure fiction so i can pull it apart. :P

natural or artificial bristle brooms?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carpet

Dancing in the rain, or watching the sunset together (with your SO).

Well, I have yet to do either. I'm not too sure which sounds more appealing. I'll opt for the sunset, I guess.

I can't think of a good question, so.. cats or dogs?

Crossword,,,I don't know soduku from kamikaze

Big family or small family?

Wow kinot, that's a tough one....I guess for the moment, 'cos we are the only ones in this part of the world, small family (ie me, wife and two kids).

Books - fiction or non fiction?

Guest archey

G0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0aaaaaaaallllllll - soccer :P

Big (table) spoon or small (tea) spoon when eating soup, cereal, etc.

big :rolleyes:

grey chevy or black oldsmobile?