The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

This Or That

Well i loves me some poutine, i also enjoy food period and since Montreal is one of the best food cities in the world i'll go with Quebec.

Flames or Canucks

Hmmmmm,,,,I guess I would have to say the team that didn't hoist the Cup on our ice, The Nucks.

Bruin or Leafs?

Hmmmmm,,,,I guess I would have to say the team that didn't hoist the Cup on our ice, The Nucks.

Bruin or Leafs?

ouuuuu toughy im glad i get to answer this... well i can honestly say if i wasnt a habs fan id love watching the bruins beat up other teams so the bruins! so at least the play in the playoffs :P and as much as i hate to admit it they did recently win a cup........ so Bruins.

Crown Royal whiskey or 40 creek whiskey is talk about liqour okay? :P

ouuuuu toughy im glad i get to answer this... well i can honestly say if i wasnt a habs fan id love watching the bruins beat up other teams so the bruins! so at least the play in the playoffs :P and as much as i hate to admit it they did recently win a cup........ so Bruins.

Crown Royal whiskey or 40 creek whiskey is talk about liqour okay? :P

Easy,,Crown royal

Beer or sprits?

Mixed Martial Arts,,,,sort of like kick-boxing.

nothing like kickboxing lol :P its various martial arts combined you can do alot of things though there are some ules and since these mean are actual athletes im taking mma.. who cares about driving in a circle.