The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens 2011-12 Calendar

HabsAdmin

All of them. :D

seal-of-approval.jpg

What game on the Habs' 2011-12 schedule are you most looking forward to watching?

vs Winnipeg.wink.gif

OMG....I have an urge to do up a GDT.laugh.gif

March 10 as I'll most likely be a BC resident and will need to get tickets for the Vancouver game.

Moving are we?

All of them for me as well! The home opener is always special though and I like that we finish the season at home too.

I was looking forward to see when the California games would be, hoping for February or March road trip but Nov/Dec wont work for me. Oh well, I'll watch from the lazy-boy instead.

OMG....I have an urge to do up a GDT.laugh.gif

Dont let anyone stop you, just dont post it :P:lol:

All of them for me as well! The home opener is always special though and I like that we finish the season at home too.

I was looking forward to see when the California games would be, hoping for February or March road trip but Nov/Dec wont work for me. Oh well, I'll watch from the lazy-boy instead.

:lol::lol::lol:

Working on it as we speak.....will blow your socks off.........you do wear socks,don't ya?

laugh.gif

GO_HABS_GO.gif

I was so happy that another Canadian team was added to the NHL and I'm hoping that this starts a trend and Quebec gets their team and hopefully one day, Hamilton will as well.

So was I coach...long time coming back.....more Canadian teams added to the 30 team league is a +.

Cannot wait till Quebec (lets renew our old rivalry lol) arrives in the league.

the Winnipeg game is going to be special.

+1

Like Nine1One, I'm looking forward to all of them. However, the Winnipeg game is going to be special. I was so happy that another Canadian team was added to the NHL and I'm hoping that this starts a trend and Quebec gets their team and hopefully one day, Hamilton will as well.

he knows my name! -blushes- :P

I don't know about hamilton getting a team, Quebec yes, not sold on hamilton.

Those games were special, I miss that rivalry as well.

Yep....I certainly remember those.......glad I have one of those special games included in my habs disk set.

he knows my name! -blushes- :P

:lol:

The Winnipeg game will be special, no doubt. For some reason, the Habs seem to draw their fair share of opening games for expansion teams or teams that been relocated, as if we needed to face all the emotion that comes with those types of games.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the first time the Bruins come back to Montreal. They're the reigning champs (as illegitimate as it is) and I'm waiting to see how much hatred will roll over from last year.

I'm waiting to see how much hatred will roll over from last year.

Oh I'm thinking even stronger than was.

I think the NHL needs to try something different one year. Maybe try not to have us open the Leafs season every year, might be a plan. :rolleyes:

Agreed. It's getting old. That and finishing the season against the Leafs. I think that's actually worse, because we always seem to be battling for a playoff spot and they're out and just trying to ruin our season.

Guaranteed draw. Anywhere there's a sheet of ice, there's Habs fans. :)

But the opener for Winnipeg is going to sell out no matter who they play. Ditto for most teams' first-ever games.

Archived