The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Positive Thread 2011-12

WinnipegJet

Habs make this season playoffs....................................................and the leafs don't.:P

Despite the loss, this was a very entertaining game. I thought we'd be in for another blah performance when Colorado scored but I'm glad the guys turned thing around and made a good show out of it :)

My favorite D until The Dark Knight Rises: Diaz ... he's improving every game and his shot almost always finds the net, whether a soft wrister or a cannon blast. His penalty at the end of the 3rd was just an unfortunate event in an otherwise very strong game.

Despite the loss, this was a very entertaining game. I thought we'd be in for another blah performance when Colorado scored but I'm glad the guys turned thing around and made a good show out of it :)

My favorite D until The Dark Knight Rises: Diaz ... he's improving every game and his shot almost always finds the net, whether a soft wrister or a cannon blast. His penalty at the end of the 3rd was just an unfortunate event in an otherwise very strong game.

Also a fan of Diaz, best acquisition of the summer so far

despite everything i say to the negative about martin the team could develop good memories which in JM's way of coaching would help the team enormously. i would seriously reccomend that each player take a course in how to recall.

Archived