GreekHockeyCoach

Questions, Comments, Concerns

2,158 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

A bit of a surprise.  I thought I might be quoted on the Mueller report posted on the "Politics" thread.  

Nah.....he sent your case to the SDNY. 

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the video played at the Bell Centre for Gary Carter?  It’s the one after he died set to: “New Kid In Town”-by the Eagles.  I wanted to show it to my beautiful wife 😁

Any of the Mods or Admins know what happened to the injuries thread? I don't see it around. 

I was going to put this in it:

Juulsen: Healthy and ready to go

Defenseman told reporters at the Laval Rocket end-of-season media op that he's been given the all-clear

4 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Any of the Mods or Admins know what happened to the injuries thread? I don't see it around. 

I was going to put this in it:

Juulsen: Healthy and ready to go

Defenseman told reporters at the Laval Rocket end-of-season media op that he's been given the all-clear

It’s put away for the season. Feel free to start one for next season.

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

It’s put away for the season. Feel free to start one for next season.

OK,,,,,, but then I'll get the blame for any and all injuries on the Habs. :(

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

OK,,,,,, but then I'll get the blame for any and all injuries on the Habs. :(

Yes but you would anyway.

#blamekinot2019

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes but you would anyway.

#blamekinot2019

I knew it,,,,I knew it. It's a conspiracy I tell you.  :6351:

Edited by kinot-2

On 4/16/2019 at 11:59 PM, kinot-2 said:

I knew it,,,,I knew it. It's a conspiracy I tell you.  :6351:

I made one kinot. 

As a LOYAL HABS FAN FOR 50 YEARS I am still holding faith that WE will improve over OUR past 2 seasons. I really did not expect US to rank as high as WE did this past season. OUR team preformed better than some that made the play-offs but WE got the short end of the stick this year. I believe its only the 2nd time a team with 96 points never made the play-offs! WE have to & will improve next season, PLEASE!! At the age of 58 I really want to see MY HABS carry the HARDEST TROPHY IN THE SPORTS WORLD, THE REVERED, STANLEY CUP, AGAIN!!! NEVER LOSE FAITH, WE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

10 hours ago, loyal_mtl said:

As a LOYAL HABS FAN FOR 50 YEARS I am still holding faith that WE will improve over OUR past 2 seasons. I really did not expect US to rank as high as WE did this past season. OUR team preformed better than some that made the play-offs but WE got the short end of the stick this year. I believe its only the 2nd time a team with 96 points never made the play-offs! WE have to & will improve next season, PLEASE!! At the age of 58 I really want to see MY HABS carry the HARDEST TROPHY IN THE SPORTS WORLD, THE REVERED, STANLEY CUP, AGAIN!!! NEVER LOSE FAITH, WE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Here here,,,,, and welcome to the forum. Let's hope we both live long enough to see a few more.:2008122810303:

17 hours ago, loyal_mtl said:

Welcome to the forum loyal! 

20 hours ago, loyal_mtl said:

Welcome to the asylum, LM. :)

21 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Welcome to the asylum, LM. :)

We could use another inmate patient.

On 5/11/2019 at 3:48 AM, loyal_mtl said:

Welcome aboard! Let's see Lord Stanley's Cup come back home. Hopefully within our lifetimes.

Hmmmm, everyday, I come on here to see what's going on, but today was something different. Surprise, surprise, when I went to log on, I received the dreaded 504 Error Code. Even early afternoon when I checked (and could still not log on), I could see that other members had logged in and posted. Not me tho and neither of the other kinots. I think a conspiracy is being hatched to oust me from the forums. :wut2:

On 5/11/2019 at 3:48 AM, loyal_mtl said:

:6280:....we're with ya !!  welcome !

17 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Hmmmm, everyday, I come on here to see what's going on, but today was something different. Surprise, surprise, when I went to log on, I received the dreaded 504 Error Code. Even early afternoon when I checked (and could still not log on), I could see that other members had logged in and posted. Not me tho and neither of the other kinots. I think a conspiracy is being hatched to oust me from the forums. :wut2:

I get the same error on my computer but the forum works on my phone. Weird.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

I get the same error on my computer but the forum works on my phone. Weird.

I've been trying since noon to get on, but I kept getting the 504 thing. Now I try again, and I'm signed in already, go figure. Not sure how long it will last tho. 

So, after typing this, I try to go to General Habs Discussion, and I'm not signed in. So I clicked back and came here again, and now I'm online. :rolleyes::blink:.

Weird stuff, I tell ya.

OK, I got it figured out now. I can go to specific threads and post, but if I go to a specific forum (or "home"), I am not signed in. Twilight zone stuff for sure.  

Edited by kinot-2

Posted (edited)

OK,,, here's the latest. Yesterday, I could only post here, and not being able to post anywhere for the rest of the day. Today I come on here,"try" to log in (error 504 again), but (so I think) I can read the new posts, so that's something. I go to General Habs Discussion, and lo and behold, the new posts are highlighted and I'm logged in and can post (praise the Lord :blink:). 

Not sure how long this will last, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by kinot-2

The latest is now that I can now come on and log in, but,I only on my wife's PC. :5785:

On 6/26/2019 at 6:42 PM, kinot-2 said:

Don't worry you weren't the only one bud.

I haven't had issues logging into here or posting,,,, but i haven't been able to log into the administration section for a couple days now. I just got in now and see that a tech guy logged in today. Hopefully he's dealt with the issues.

Definitely weird last few days... had to change my password eventually and am now finally back in business... I think? We'll see if I try to log back in again

504 error code stuff  was a real pain

3 hours ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Don't worry you weren't the only one bud.

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I haven't had issues logging into here or posting,,,, but i haven't been able to log into the administration section for a couple days now. I just got in now and see that a tech guy logged in today. Hopefully he's dealt with the issues.

2 hours ago, Habs_Hockey_Nutz said:

Definitely weird last few days... had to change my password eventually and am now finally back in business... I think? We'll see if I try to log back in again

504 error code stuff  was a real pain

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one. 

16 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one. 

NHL.com has to be the WORST website in internet history. I've been locked out for 5 days.