GreekHockeyCoach

Questions, Comments, Concerns

2,174 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

NHL.com has to be the WORST website in internet history. I've been locked out for 5 days. 

Some NHL lockouts go on for a full year, so count your blessings.

8 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Some NHL lockouts go on for a full year, so count your blessings.

The forum hasn't paid me millions of dollars before they locked me out! 

37 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

The forum hasn't paid me millions of dollars before they locked me out! 

hmmmmm.....I just got my check today....yours is probably in the mail...

:4224:

1 hour ago, HARBORSPORT said:

LOVE it!!!! :4322:

14 hours ago, HARBORSPORT said:

Don't spend it all in one place!!!

10 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Don't spend it all in one place!!!

:6280:

Can someone reset my habby67 account please and thanks?

I also need the login info as all.

Edited by Habby1967

1 hour ago, Habby1967 said:

Can someone reset my habby67 account please and thanks?

I also need the login info as all.

Check your PM's

All right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why do I get  smaller font on the forums? I've been here most of the day and up until 30 mins. ago, things were fine, but now the  page now has red borders, but no "stuff"., and smaller print?

Does the Mod Squad have any answers, or will you place the blame on NHL.com, like you always. do? 

:frech1:

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

All right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why do I get  smaller font on the forums? I've been here most of the day and up until 30 mins. ago, things were fine, but now the  page now has red borders, but no "stuff"., and smaller print?

Does the Mod Squad have any answers, or will you place the blame on NHL.com, like you always. do? 

:frech1:

Well,,,,, if your going to answer your own questions why are you pestering us??:frech1:

For everybody else who doesn't like the red borders,,,,, at the very bottom centre, there is the word Theme, with a small arrow beside it. Click on it and select Default on the drop down menu.  Problem solved.

31 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

For everybody else who doesn't like the red borders,,,,, at the very bottom centre, there is the word Theme, with a small arrow beside it. Click on it and select Default on the drop down menu.  Problem solved.

OK, just came on here, and things are fine again. Sheeeesh, seems I gotta kick some butt to get things done around here. :rolleyes:

Edited by kinot-2

I really miss the old format. 

15 minutes ago, FanFromAB said:

I really miss the old format. 

Sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm sure it's not about to go back to the way it was. Trust me, I agree with you. 

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm sure it's not about to go back to the way it was. Trust me, I agree with you. 

Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to let it be known that this is the reason I do not engage anymore...ugh 

Edited by FanFromAB

9 hours ago, FanFromAB said:

Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to let it be known that this is the reason I do not engage anymore...ugh 

I don't like Marc Bergevin but I still watch the Habs play. :)

On 11/23/2019 at 3:51 AM, FanFromAB said:

The old format as in player threads? Ninety percent of those threads were mostly inactive. This format at least allows you to stay current on a player who is a hot topic. When the chatter cools he just drops down the list and eventually we archive it until another issue arises and we open a new thread about him.

Unfortunately the French side has never had much traffic so it was greatly reduced to reflect that.

The only other major change has been the easing of moderation (warnings, bans) allowing a more flexible discourse without allowing it to evolve to a flaming war. We've also eased the rules on criticism directed at players and management and also eased up on the stringent language rules.

Was there something really specific that you miss?

On 11/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, H_T_L said:

The old format as in player threads? Ninety percent of those threads were mostly inactive. This format at least allows you to stay current on a player who is a hot topic. When the chatter cools he just drops down the list and eventually we archive it until another issue arises and we open a new thread about him.

Unfortunately the French side has never had much traffic so it was greatly reduced to reflect that.

The only other major change has been the easing of moderation (warnings, bans) allowing a more flexible discourse without allowing it to evolve to a flaming war. We've also eased the rules on criticism directed at players and management and also eased up on the stringent language rules.

Was there something really specific that you miss?

Yeah, player threads, just way more pleasing to the eye - a more organized look.  Just sayin' 

Just a thought for us who make GDts, can the powers that be pin the thread? TY. 

4 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Just a thought for us who make GDts, can the powers that be pin the thread? TY. 

Sure... Which one of the kinot’s couldn’t find it?

21 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Sure... Which one of the kinot’s couldn’t find it?

:6416:

Just in regards to the team WHY ,SHOULD WE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ?

10 minutes ago, BornToBeAHab said:

Just in regards to the team WHY ,SHOULD WE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ?

I believe that this comment should have been posted in the GDT, or the state of the Habs thread. :)

Henri Richard's funeral will be private due to concerns over the corona virus.