The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Can a moderator edit post 72 in the "Golf Thread" so that it won't be construed as bigoted, something I didn't intend to promote. The following post will, hopefully, clear things up.

Done. Didn't notice anything bigoted though. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that a lot of people dont take my posts seriously but anyways check out my new thread Future players in the system in general. You can talk about you're favorite prospects and the ones you believe could make the team in the next few years.

You'll get that on a board with varied ages, experience and knowledge Aussie. Don't let it discourage you from posting your opinion. Ultimately,,,,we're all Hab fans wanting the same thing. ;)

Don't let it discourage you from posting your opinion.

+1

well said ;)

I feel that a lot of people dont take my posts seriously but anyways check out my new thread Future players in the system in general. You can talk about you're favorite prospects and the ones you believe could make the team in the next few years.

Don't feel that way mate, your a bit of a newby like me, just hang in there.........and for the record I take your posts seriously!!! :)

I have another question for you all. How does your members title and group status get changed. I just saw some guys were promoted who is in charge of all of this.

Just to add to HRF's reply... Your status also changes with the amount of posts you have. There's prospect, rookie, veteran, etc... That changes automatically as your post count goes up.

Hope between the 2 of us we were able to answer your question. ;)

Draft pick / Choix au repêchage 0

Rookie / Recrue 250

Veteran / Vétéran 500

All-Star / Super vedette 1200

MVP / Joueur par excellence 2500

Hockey Guru / Grand manitou 5000

Humm......I remember going through the ranks......sweet memories. :rolleyes::D

Oh...anyone seen beaubie....I'm looking for her. :angry:

*Alley time*

About a week to 10 days ag0, in the discussion sub-forums, I posted a new topic with a link to a video regarding Jean Beliveau appearing on a game show (To Tell The Truth) in 1957. It has disappeared (or moved?). It was on YouTube and it was referenced from Habs I/O, so there shouldn't have been any copyright infringement. I don't believe that it was moved, because "usually" it would be locked, with an explanation that it was moved. There was certainly no offensive language used.

I know I posted it because the last time I looked (about a day later) there were 16 views, with no replies.

Does anyone have any info on it? :mellow:

Does anyone have any info on it? :mellow:

Post it again,;)