The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I thought the thread said "interesting videos" though? :P

Come on kinot, keep us entertained. Who knows when hockey will be back.

It might be interesting to some HRF, <_<:P

So, I'm your summer entertainment, am I? :o

I was away yesterday :) , and I have to go away again tomorrow :( , so I will try on Tues.

See my post on Random Chat to see why.

I posted a new thread And i would like to change the title to 2013 entry draft prospects. Can someonedo that for me ?

I'll do that and move it to Around the League.

Guest habs1952

Can one of the Mods please delete one of the duplicate threads I created for Trevor Timmons in the Players and Personnel section? Thanks.

Guest habs1952

Done

Thanks HRF. Don't know how it happened. I've been having issues since I installed Firefox 14.0.1 but I don't know if it's my software or the forum itself.

Thanks HRF. Don't know how it happened. I've been having issues since I installed Firefox 14.0.1 but I don't know if it's my software or the forum itself.

I actually merged the other one with the Bergevin one. It's for all management and staff and therriens thread is for all coaching and training staff

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone been experiencing problems with posting lately? The latest issue for me is, clicking a post leads to the forum hanging indefinitely, as if nothing is happening, but when I stop the action and check the thread where I just posted, my post actually appears. It seems like there's a problem with the browser refreshing after your post goes through. I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 on Mac OS 10.7.4.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with posting lately? The latest issue for me is, clicking a post leads to the forum hanging indefinitely, as if nothing is happening, but when I stop the action and check the thread where I just posted, my post actually appears. It seems like there's a problem with the browser refreshing after your post goes through. I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 on Mac OS 10.7.4.

I get the exact same thing with IE9, so I don't think that it's browser specific. It's not a new problem for me, though, although now that you mention it it does seem to come up more frequently lately.

I've had the same issue with Chrome occasionally, although it doesn't happen often. Maybe 1/30 posts.

Problem seems widespread. Having the same issues,, especially with the PM function.

I had the same problem with PMs., seems worse than regular postings, and it just comes in spurts. :blink: I'm on firefox and have even tried rebooting,,,,,doesn't seem to matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to report a post on the Mac Bennet thread, it has a hyperlink to an unworthy source. The poster is new and that was his first post so someone needs to give him a rundown of the rules.

It's been taken care of. Thanks for noticing.

Next time you may want to use the 'report' button at the bottom left of a post you find inappropriate. It will insure that all mods see it first thing when we log in :)

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic