The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Would anyone of the Mods/Admins know anything about this message I received when I attempted to report a post?

This is what I got. <_<

"[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report."

This is a repeat post,,,,,because I just got the same repeat message.

There's been a glitch with the NHL platform. The IT guys are working on it.

Still working on it, I see <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question,,,and it has to do with the forums and posts. It is, I am sure related to my PC. Since yesterday, whenever I try to go to a posting,,,or a forum, or a subforum, I get this, after about a 5-10 second freeze:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://wac.edgecastcdn.net/800952/static/js/intext.js:6"

Can someone tell me what is going on, please? I have absolutely no idea of what is going on. :unsure:

On edit,,,,,it just now happened when I posted this. :angry:

BTW,,,it only happens on here.

Edited by kinot-1

I have a question,,,and it has to do with the forums and posts. It is, I am sure related to my PC. Since yesterday, whenever I try to go to a posting,,,or a forum, or a subforum, I get this, after about a 5-10 second freeze:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Can someone tell me what is going on, please? I have absolutely no idea of what is going on. :unsure:

Never seen that one before. :blink: Maybe an admin will be able to help?

Hello this is a question for the mods I would love to have a thread started on proline or sport select a place where we could share our thoughts or picks for the evening with Luther forum members however I realize this may be an issue with some members being under age so maybe we could make it as like a predictions page for outcomes of the day ? Thanks for your time in considering it

Much appreciated I know it's a rather fine line but I think it could inspire some healthy debate and discussion and that's more less the spirit of the idea more then the gambling side but we shall see and I respect either decision the mods could make :)

Guest habs1952

I've had that happen a few times and not just here. No big deal. Just click OK/continue and away you go.

Guest habs1952

It just did it again,,,so I clicked "continue" and also "DON'T ASK ME AGAIN" :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You could also try rebooting your computer. YOU may have a software issue if things go 'stale'. I try to reboot mine often just to freshen things up. Ditto for your internet connection. I'm with Bell so I often pull the plug on my modem and reconnect to 'clean' things up.

Hi kinot. That's usually an error that a URL (link) is not found. Since it's only occurring with you and not the rest of the members then it's a user error. My recommendation would be to clear your cache, temporary internet files and delete your cookies. That should fix the problem.

Hello this is a question for the mods I would love to have a thread started on proline or sport select a place where we could share our thoughts or picks for the evening with Luther forum members however I realize this may be an issue with some members being under age so maybe we could make it as like a predictions page for outcomes of the day ? Thanks for your time in considering it

Hi Matt. Unfortunately we cannot allow a thread like that for some of the reasons that you mention. Being the official Montreal Canadiens forum we have to keep it G rated and external links to gambling sites are not allowed.

As far as a predictions thread is concerned we have one here

Thanks for posting your question here and we hope you continue enjoying the forum.

Hi kinot. That's usually an error that a URL (link) is not found. Since it's only occurring with you and not the rest of the members then it's a user error. My recommendation would be to clear your cache, temporary internet files and delete your cookies. That should fix the problem.

Thanks GHC,,,I'm trying that,,,I was using Firefox, and now trying IE,,,so I'll see if this works. :rolleyes:

On edit,,,it seems to work better on IE, than Firefox,,,,so I'll stay on it for a while.

Edited by kinot-1

Is there a time limit to edit posts? I made a post in the MN tread asking for help, and then I found a solution to a problem about an hour later, and went to edit my post so that nobody had to read a novel about my excel experience(or lack thereof). But I couldn't :blink: .

Is there a time limit to edit posts? I made a post in the MN tread asking for help, and then I found a solution to a problem about an hour later, and went to edit my post so that nobody had to read a novel about my excel experience(or lack thereof). But I couldn't :blink: .

Their is only a 5 minute time limit to edit posts.

I don't know about anyone else, but lately, I've been getting pop-ups, on this site, occasionally, sometimes when changing forums or threads, from NHL.com,,, (asking about a survey), and just now,(from somewhere else),,,about winning $5,000 cash. :angry:

Is anyone else getting these?

Edited by kinot-1

I don't know about anyone else, but lately, I've been getting pop-ups, on this site, occasionally, sometimes when changing forums or threads, from NHL.com,,, (asking about a survey), and just now,(from somewhere else),,,about winning $5,000 cash. :angry:

Is anyone else getting these?

Ummmm,,,,no. Virus maybe??

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having problems with the board at the moment?

from one post to another, the platform changed, i can't see most of people's avatar's, my mod tools have disappeared, but I'm still a mod./

Hope this isn't a permanent change, it's horrible.