The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I was about to post a gripe as the forum wasn't working on my home computer (last checked about an hour ago) but was on my work one, so I've been logging on to work from home to post. All seems fine now - other than the view on my phone which is the same as WestCoastHabs's.

Like ChiLla, I'm also in Europe...

:D

I have just logged on,when I went to fan forum I still got the page that says IP board not available so I came through HABS Lines again and I had to change the theme again,I fixed my cookies yesterday and lost a lot of post's ,so I think I will just have to continue doing it this way,pain in the neck but I don't want to do anything to muck it up again.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol:

I have just logged on,when I went to fan forum I still got the page that says IP board not available so I came through HABS Lines again and I had to change the theme again,I fixed my cookies yesterday and lost a lot of post's ,so I think I will just have to continue doing it this way,pain in the neck but I don't want to do anything to muck it up again.

Do you have the board in your "favourites" maddie (or bookmarked)?

I had a pretty big problem getting logged back in - I found that resetting my password fixed the issue. So, if there's anyone who can't log in, try the reset.

Or as Coach suggested,,,,clear your cookies.

Now I just replied to HTL and lost my post I only had the main page on favorites not the board but I have done that now tnks HTL.

Once again Maddie,,,no problem. Glad it's working for you now.

I looked around on google and the mobile app (for idevices) has been discontinued but the mobile view of the forum is still supported, please have a look GHC! It's unreadable as is and the full website (like you would see on a desktop or laptop computer) takes ages to load on my mobile browser.

Also, i cannot log into the forums directly on my phone (using either mobile view or full version) OR my computer!

I can however log into my account from the habs main website and then if im on my laptop, click the "fan forum" link under "fan zone" and be logged in on the forums.

If im on my phone though, i can't just hover over "fan zone" so i have to click on it and it takes me to a page of links with a link to what im assuming is the old web address for the main page of the forums which doesnt work anymore. after a while i figured out that if i log in and then type in the web address on my phone it brings me to the forum and keeps me logged in (thank god!).

SO, 5 hours later ive finally figured out how to log in again... please yell at someone GHC! lol

Welcome back WCH. I've been going back and forth with the guys at the Bell Center with all of your concerns. They resolved certain issues rather quickly. I'll keep bringing all issues that are posted here to their attention.

PS I saw you created a new username that I validated WestCoastHabs4. I figured you were having log in problems. Glad you got it resolved and back with your original username.

Or as Coach suggested,,,,clear your cookies.

Once again Maddie,,,no problem. Glad it's working for you now.

I have my laptop set to delete history and tracking cookies as soon as I close the window. So I haven't had any issues whatsoever.

I'm even using my original bookmark for the forum. Haven't changed a thing and it works great for me. So I guess deleting tracking cookies and history (does it automatically on my computer) does help.

Guest habs1952

WooooHoooo!!!!! IP board is back!! Well done GHC.

The old IP board allowed us to change the number of posts we can view per page. Is this option still available? I can't seem to find it so I'm guessing no.

Guest habs1952

I have my laptop set to delete history and tracking cookies as soon as I close the window. So I haven't had any issues whatsoever.

I'm even using my original bookmark for the forum. Haven't changed a thing and it works great for me. So I guess deleting tracking cookies and history (does it automatically on my computer) does help.

Yup.....My browser, Firefox or Opera, is also set to delete the cache every time it closes. I never have any issues so I figure it's a good thing to do.

Was I imagining things or did the reformatting delete some posts? I had made a post on the NFL thread Wednesday before the unexpected reformatting and when I went back to that thread, the last date for a post on that thread was a earlier day. I ended up reposting that particular item. I also tried to make a post on the College Football thread only to get a "Page cannot be displayed" message. I'm guessing the reformatting was the culprit.

Was I imagining things or did the reformatting delete some posts? I had made a post on the NFL thread Wednesday before the unexpected reformatting and when I went back to that thread, the last date for a post on that thread was a earlier day. I ended up reposting that particular item. I also tried to make a post on the College Football thread only to get a "Page cannot be displayed" message. I'm guessing the reformatting was the culprit.

In a word, yes. There is no way to retrieve them.

Give me the specific error message you're getting when trying to log in and I'll inform the tech guys.

It doesn't give me an error message, it just reloads the page without logging me in. I've tried a number of times today and I thought it had signed me in from the IP board view of the forum but then I went to a topic and I wasnt signed in.

Oh internet..

Guest habs1952

Anyone have the spell check back?

It was suppose to be fixed, but haven't seen a difference.

I have it. Mis-spelled words are getting underlined. Not that I usually make spelling mistakes. <_<

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic