The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Thanks FS,,,I'll be carefull. They're pretty slick alright. Every now and then I'll go through my programs and check them.

Once installed, they're almost impossible to remove. That's why I'm very careful to read properly when downloading programs.

My pleasure.

I'm having problems.

You know how sometimes you get logged off from time to time, right? Ya, I have my password and everything saved on here, so I just click the arrow next to the login thing at the top right hand corner. But for the past few days whenever I do that, it loads and everything comes back, and I'm still not logged on. I have to go back to canadiens.com to login again.

Another problem that just started happening right now is whenever I quote someone it shows the green loading thing at the top, but it never comes, so I have to refresh the page, and I can't quote them still. And when I refresh the page goes blank and it starts loading but never ends and I have to go back to the main page on the forum. It worked once, but another time it said "Server not available" and I had to go to canadiens.com to get back on.

I'm having problems.

You know how sometimes you get logged off from time to time, right? Ya, I have my password and everything saved on here, so I just click the arrow next to the login thing at the top right hand corner. But for the past few days whenever I do that, it loads and everything comes back, and I'm still not logged on. I have to go back to canadiens.com to login again.

Another problem that just started happening right now is whenever I quote someone it shows the green loading thing at the top, but it never comes, so I have to refresh the page, and I can't quote them still. And when I refresh the page goes blank and it starts loading but never ends and I have to go back to the main page on the forum. It worked once, but another time it said "Server not available" and I had to go to canadiens.com to get back on.

I have had similiar problems as well. I don't have problems logging on, but it just kicks me off occassionally.

Sometimes I try to quote a post and it doesn't quote.

I have also had this twice today,,,,once around noon, and just a few mins. ago.

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Guest habs1952

I have had similiar problems as well. I don't have problems logging on, but it just kicks me off occassionally.

Sometimes I try to quote a post and it doesn't quote.

I have also had this twice today,,,,once around noon, and just a few mins. ago.

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

BLAMEITONBRENDANSHANAHAN

Guest habs1952

You forgot the hash tag. :lol:

I had the same problems as everyone else. As BT said admins have been notified. Everything is working fine as of right now. If anything else comes up please let us know here.

Aren't they the markings on a football field?

Guest habs1952

Is your computer still giving you all those problems?

You should be asking his computer: Is Kinot still giving you all those problems?

You should be asking his computer: Is Kinot still giving you all those problems?

Now you just stop that ^_^

:lol::lol: Poof :lol::lol:

UH-HUH ,,,,,,,,,,,et tu Brute?

Is your computer still giving you all those problems?

Well,,,it seems like there are some bugs that need to be worked out, but I can manage OK. There's still the matter of refreshing and going back 4-5 posts or even the previous page. Sometimes I don't know what page I'm on.

Now you just stop that ^_^

UH-HUH ,,,,,,,,,,,et tu Brute?

Well,,,it seems like there are some bugs that need to be worked out, but I can manage OK. There's still the matter of refreshing and going back 4-5 posts or even the previous page. Sometimes I don't know what page I'm on.

Brute? No it's me HRF! :lol:

The refreshing issue has been brought to the admins attention as well & they are trying to come up with something to deal with that. I hope it is possible.

Brute? No it's me HRF! :lol:

The refresing issue has been brought to the admins attention as well & they are trying to come up with something to deal with that. I hope it is possible.

Here's a suggestion,,,,,scrap the "new" forums. I don't know,,,,,just might work. :lol: :lol:

Service Unavailable,,,,20 mins. worth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nuff said.

Oh,,,,and I posted my game predictions, and then all of a sudden,,,they weren't there, had to repost.,,,and now I see that I double posted.

I posted a reply to Ted's post a while ago,,,,and low and behold,,,it was gone too, had to repost.

See the first line in this post,,,,not that it matters much,,,,cuz the boards are, (ahem) messed up tonight.

And to think that some brainwave signed off on these "new" boards.

I am thoroughly ticked,,,,,because that' the strongest language I can use here.

Trying to post this,,,but not sure what will happen tho.

BTW,,,when I looked at the postings in the General Habs Discussion thread",,,,,I see that my last post was at 12:06, in the Ryder thread. Wazzup with that, because it is now 12:25 AM.

Seems OK now,,,,but for how long?

In the beginning I thought for sure I wasn't going to be able to get it up. The site wouldn't even load for me. As I was working on the thread, every time I changed something I was copying the codes because I was afraid I'd lose it. But it's up now so it's all good. Hopefully that doesn't happen during the game.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic