The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I can't use any of the things at the top(smileys, bold etc.)

Is it shaded out out? Like you can still see it but can't click on it?

One thing it could be is that your post is in HTML mode. Check the first button (it looks like a grey box) on the same line as the font, smiley's etc. click on that and see if it makes a difference.

Was that understandable?

Is it shaded out out? Like you can still see it but can't click on it?

One thing it could be is that your post is in HTML mode. Check the first button (it looks like a grey box) on the same line as the font, smiley's etc. click on that and see if it makes a difference.

Was that understandable?

I understood, and I just tried but it didn't work. When I clicked the grey box all the other buttons got shaded(I think that's what you meant, but no, it's not shaded, it looks normal but nothing happens when I click it) and I just clicked it again and made it normal again but I still can't click the buttons.

This happened ever since I got a new computer so maybe there's something wrong with it.

I understood, and I just tried but it didn't work. When I clicked the grey box all the other buttons got shaded(I think that's what you meant, but no, it's not shaded, it looks normal but nothing happens when I click it) and I just clicked it again and made it normal again but I still can't click the buttons.

This happened ever since I got a new computer so maybe there's something wrong with it.

Have you tried changing the "theme" at the bottom left corner, of the page?

Guest habs1952

You've already infected your new computer with the Kinot-1 Trojan Horse virus. :rolleyes:

I can do it now. My pop up blocker wasn't letting me, I just clicked it and clicked "Allow fans.canadiens and whatever" and now it works.

Ummmm,,,exactly how do you find, the pop up blocker? Maybe that's what I'm have trouble with,,,,,,not with smileys,,but with other things on here.

Ummmm,,,exactly how do you find, the pop up blocker? Maybe that's what I'm have trouble with,,,,,,not with smileys,,but with other things on here.

I don't know if this is just the one I have or if it comes in the same place on other browsers(I use chrome). But for me, it's a blue thing at the top right hand corner beside the favorites button. You might not have a pop up blocker or use a different browser or have a different pop up blocker that comes somewhere else.

I don't know if this is just the one I have or if it comes in the same place on other browsers(I use chrome). But for me, it's a blue thing at the top right hand corner beside the favorites button. You might not have a pop up blocker or use a different browser or have a different pop up blocker that comes somewhere else.

Well, then,,,,,that must explain it then. :rolleyes: . Maybe I'll look in my tools. :(

The mobile boards no longer work. What I was told from the front office was that they aren't planning to fix them for now.

Well that's a little weird. I have been checking it through the Montreal Canadiens app on my phone every day. It was giving some weird message like "invision board temporarily unavailable" then today it showed up. The boards are there except that everything is all jumbled, the font is the same colour as the background, the avatars are overlapping, it's a mess.

Why are they not fixing them, this day and age and they don't have mobile access? Seems odd.

Well that's a little weird. I have been checking it through the Montreal Canadiens app on my phone every day. It was giving some weird message like "invision board temporarily unavailable" then today it showed up. The boards are there except that everything is all jumbled, the font is the same colour as the background, the avatars are overlapping, it's a mess.

Why are they not fixing them, this day and age and they don't have mobile access? Seems odd.

The old forum had a mobile version. It does seem odd that this one doesn't but I'm just relaying what I was told.

You haven't heard the new rule? After 5 questions in this thread you have to deal with HRF and the alley.

No I haven't, (must have been sent to the wrong kinot-1 address),,,,,and until I have an official document spelling it all out in triplicate,,,,,,,,,,,It's game-on. :D:P

No I haven't, (must have been sent to the wrong kinot-1 address),,,,,and until I have an official document spelling it all out in triplicate,,,,,,,,,,,It's game-on. :D:P

Canadiens.com official document:

Whoever asks 5 questions in this thread (intelligent or otherwise) is subject to having to deal with HRF and the alley.

Officially signed,

GHC (President and CEO of Bank of GHC)

Admin for the Official Montreal Canadiens forum

Canadiens.com official document:

Whoever asks 5 questions in this thread (intelligent or otherwise) is subject to having to deal with HRF and the alley.

Officially signed,

GHC (President and CEO of Bank of GHC)

Admin for the Official Montreal Canadiens forum

Well,,,,,,,since you put it that way. :ph34r:

Seems a little heavy-handed tho. :rolleyes:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic