The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I know what you mean. I have these forums in my favs/bookmarks, and every day (after shutting down for the night) I have to log in, in the morning. I keep the forums up all day, but most of the times, the forums kick me off, and i have to relog in maybe 3 times a day. FWIW.

Never used to before the change.

lol so it's not just me :o I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I remember the pre-change forum with 3 HABS players and the random BestBuy logo, good times

I am interested in buying an Canadiens hat. How can I spot a fake from an authentic? I am awaiting a reply from River City Sports and ShopNHL.com. Are there are any plans for posting such an article on the team's website like they did for discerning the difference between authenic and fake jerseys?

Guest habs1952

hey guys, is there a setting or something that would automatically log me in or keep me logged in when I leave when I leave and return to the forum? everytime, I have to type in my user name and password again, and it's kinda annoying:P

If you use firefox there is a setting to remember passwords. Go to 'tools' 'options' 'security'.All you will need to do is type the first letter of your user name and your whole username and password will appear at which time just click on the '>'. This will work for any site with a password and you can accept or decline any request depending how important the site is(I don't 'remember' passwords for banking or email). I'm not sure if Internet Explorer has this option because I don't use it.

If you use firefox there is a setting to remember passwords. Go to 'tools' 'options' 'security'.All you will need to do is type the first letter of your user name and your whole username and password will appear at which time just click on the '>'. This will work for any site with a password and you can accept or decline any request depending how important the site is(I don't 'remember' passwords for banking or email). I'm not sure if Internet Explorer has this option because I don't use it.

That's how mine is set up through firefox. When i open the forum from my bookmarks my name and password is already typed in for me. I'm just left to click on the "sign in" button.

i decided to accept Firefox's option to save username and password. Works great for me.

That's how mine is set up through firefox. When i open the forum from my bookmarks my name and password is already typed in for me. I'm just left to click on the "sign in" button.

i decided to accept Firefox's option to save username and password. Works great for me.

yep....what I have also....works fine

yep....what I have also....works fine

I have Firefox for the forums and that's the only site that I need a password for, (on Firefox), but I also use Google and I use different passwords for some of the sites there. Will I have to "redo" the passwords on the Google sites, if I use the Firefox password?

Guest habs1952

I have Firefox for the forums and that's the only site that I need a password for, (on Firefox), but I also use Google and I use different passwords for some of the sites there. Will I have to "redo" the passwords on the Google sites, if I use the Firefox password?

The sites will still need the passwords and usernames you set up for them but if you use firefox to access those sites you can have firefox remember the usernames and passwords so all you need to do is type in the first letter of your username and your username and password will appear.

The sites will still need the passwords and usernames you set up for them but if you use firefox to access those sites you can have firefox remember the usernames and passwords so all you need to do is type in the first letter of your username and your username and password will appear.

Thanks 52,,,I'll try it. :)

last 2 days my laptop acting weird ......wondering if its my pc or if anyones having some issues on the board...my pc tends to be lagging & on this board today,this keeps coming up...

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

annoying ,

Is it the board or on my side? tks ^_^

last 2 days my laptop acting weird ......wondering if its my pc or if anyones having some issues on the board...my pc tends to be lagging & on this board today,this keeps coming up...

"Service Unavailable

annoying ,

Nope,,not your PC, FH,,,the forums demons have sent me that page as well, and it only occurs on these forums, nowhere else.

On edit,,,,it just did that when I tried to go to the GDT.

"Service Unavailable

annoying ,

I have had that problem in the past, and it's really irritating. But I haven't lately. I think it may have something to do with the internet connection I was using, as I haven't had a problem since I stopped getting on the forum during that class.

I have had that problem in the past, and it's really irritating. But I haven't lately. I think it may have something to do with the internet connection I was using, as I haven't had a problem since I stopped getting on the forum during that class.

Are you using a "real" pc,,,or one of those new thingamajigs?

"Service Unavailable

annoying ,

I've been having the same problem.

For the lagging, it's been better since the switch, but does happen from time to time. During the 3rd period of last nights game i experienced a lag. Took easily 5 mins to refresh the page.

I usually have another page open (TSN/Habs IO, etc...), so when I do get a lag, i refresh one of the other pages to see if it's the forum or if it's my connection, laptop or something else. More times than not, it's the forum acting up.

The article on fake jerseys led me to take advantage of the offer to turn in a fake jersey for a $100 rebate for the real one.

i should try that. Wonder if they'll accept a fake Cammalleri jersey.

May have to pay them to take it off my hands. :lol:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic