The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

The "Con"? :blink: , WTH is that?

:blink: :blink: :blink: That's the station from which a skipper operates a sub. A sub is a submarine(In case you didn't know that either). :D

Not a Star Trek fan? Anyways you never really had it. :lol:

:blink: :blink: :blink: That's the station from which a skipper operates a sub. A sub is a submarine(In case you didn't know that either). :D

The Enterprise was a submarine :o ? Now you tell me <_< . < slaps head > Next you will tell me about the second shooter on the grassy knoll. :lol:

Guest habs1952

The Enterprise was a submarine :o ? Now you tell me <_< . < slaps head > Next you will tell me about the second shooter on the grassy knoll. :lol:

That is indubitable but I'm sure you know that. :)

Good idea 52. I was also thinking that if NHL.com,,,,could have something similiar to some other sites, where you have to type letters into a box, to prove you're not a bot.

Even now im pretty sure people have found a way to get bots passed that, which is why some sites require you to do multiple of them or do other things

I notice that there are 4 "members" (at present) listed at the bottom of the main page. When I passed my cursor over their names, each box, said they are members of a banned group. If they are banned, then why are they permitted here? I have never seen that before and I expected that there would be something listed under the Satus Updates, but there wasn't. One of them had 5 posts,,,the others had 1 post (understandable). I am pretty sure they are all bots, as they are all "last active" within 2 min. of each other.

I notice that there are 4 "members" (at present) listed at the bottom of the main page. When I passed my cursor over their names, each box, said they are members of a banned group. If they are banned, then why are they permitted here? I have never seen that before and I expected that there would be something listed under the Satus Updates, but there wasn't. One of them had 5 posts,,,the others had 1 post (understandable). I am pretty sure they are all bots, as they are all "last active" within 2 min. of each other.

They've been banned from posting or commenting. Unfortunately we can't ban them from lurking. :P

They'll get the hint after awhile.

They've been banned from posting or commenting. Unfortunately we can't ban them from lurking. :P

They'll get the hint after awhile.

Actually, they can't lurk. They get a screen that says that they have no access to the forum. Anyone that logs in, their username shows at the bottom. It stays there for 15 minutes even if they've logged off.

Actually, they can't lurk. They get a screen that says that they have no access to the forum. Anyone that logs in, their username shows at the bottom. It stays there for 15 minutes even if they've logged off.

So,,am I correct in thinking that they log on,,,see that they have no access, ( by the pop-up screen),,they then leave,,,and their name stays up for 15 min?

Does that happen with the rest of us,,,,what I mean is, do our names stay up for 15 min. after we leave?

You Mods and Admins are sooooo smart. :P

So,,am I correct in thinking that they log on,,,see that they have no access, ( by the pop-up screen),,they then leave,,,and their name stays up for 15 min?

Does that happen with the rest of us,,,,what I mean is, do our names stay up for 15 min. after we leave?

You Mods and Admins are sooooo smart. :P

Yes it does unless you clean your cache/clear your history.

Yes we are.

Can you give us some names? :)

After consulting my attorney, I've been advised that's it's in my best interests not to say anything at this time, however, if there is to be a public inquiry, I will be compelled to tell the truth, under oath. :ph34r:

After consulting my attorney, I've been advised that's it's in my best interests not to say anything at this time, however, if there is to be a public inquiry, I will be compelled to tell the truth, under oath. :ph34r:

If you hired that uncivil guy as your attorney, just know that he'll sell you out for a box of crackerjack.

Guest habs1952

If you hired that uncivil guy as your attorney, just know that he'll sell you out for a box of crackerjack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Or some worthless GHC bucks. :D

Ok,,,, new question. would anyone know (or can figure out why I can't copy and paste anymore? I've tried both themes and get the same thing.

Also,, the size of my letters is too small, or just doesn't look the same. . I just noticed it today. Everything was OK yesterday.

This morning, when I turned on the PC, my security (Windows Essentials) did a cleaning to get ride of what it said, was Potentials Threats.

OK, all you geeks,,,,tell me what I can do.

Heck,,,no emicons either (place mad emicon here),,,,,, Even the Font,,,size and other stuff along the top of the reply,,,is greyed out.

Ok,,,, new question. would anyone know (or can figure out why I can't copy and paste anymore? I've tried both themes and get the same thing.

Also,, the size of my letters is too small, or just doesn't look the same. . I just noticed it today. Everything was OK yesterday.

This morning, when I turned on the PC, my security (Windows Essentials) did a cleaning to get ride of what it said, was Potentials Threats.

Heck,,,no emicons either (place mad emicon here),,,,,, Even the Font,,,size and other stuff along the top of the reply,,,is greyed out.

Its your vision starting to go :lol:

Guest habs1952

This thread's name should be changed to the "Kinot Needs Help" thread. :ph34r:

Fixed it for ya!

You're beginning to sound like 52. ;)

Just off the top of my head, that sounds like your mozilla/chrome/explorer or even computer settings, not the forum.

have you tried to post on another site/forum to see if you still have the same issue?

Whenever I have an issue on the forum, I usually go to another site, facebook, TSN or other forums i frequent to see if the issue is a forum or general issue.

As far as text size of what you're reading goes, you can usually change it by pressing the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "+" keys. (To make it get smaller again, use the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "-" keys).

From the sounds of it, though (with the stuff along the top grayed out) it sounds to me like your security is blocking something that the forum editing tools need to run properly. As for what it might be that they're blocking, or how to fix it, I'm afraid I'm not the expert you're looking for.

Aren't I helpful? :P

Its your vision starting to go :lol:

:blink:<_<

This thread's name should be changed to the "Kinot Needs Help" thread. :ph34r:

Fixed it for ya!

Hey,,,it's a concern for me. :P

As far as text size of what you're reading goes, you can usually change it by pressing the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "+" keys. (To make it get smaller again, use the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "-" keys).

From the sounds of it, though (with the stuff along the top grayed out) it sounds to me like your security is blocking something that the forum editing tools need to run properly. As for what it might be that they're blocking, or how to fix it, I'm afraid I'm not the expert you're looking for.

Aren't I helpful? :P

That you are Manatee, Thanks. :):D ,,,unlike those 2 above. <_<

I changed to Google Chrome. :)

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic