The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I've been wondering about this for some time. This is for the Mods and Admins. Do you all do shift work on the forums, or do you just come and go when you feel like it? I am pretty sure the the major activity is in the GDT (as it can last 4-5 hours), so do you take turns, or do you want to keep us in the dark? <_<

I know that you give out warnings,,,bans, and provide guidance (Thank You HTL).

Of course,,,,,you might be like the Masons,,,,,everyone knows they are there,,,,but nobody knows for sure what they really do. :ph34r:

:lol:

We have no set schedule. We do try to co-ordinate so that the GDT and other special events (trade's, draft day, breaking news) are covered. Other then that it's pretty well a drop in system. That's why there are so many of us. ;)

I want to post the video of Craig Smith's blown empty net scoring chance against Toronto. How do I find the link for this video?

I just sent it to you via PM.B)

I'm guessing you need to be logged onto this site.

In order to post....yes.

Is it just me or has something screwed up on the board concerning quoting another board member?

Is it the quote box around the post you are replying to? Because for a while for me, there was no box - nothing - just the little curvy arrow to bring you back to the original post and the words were just floating there. I thought the board was going all minimalist design on me.

Is it the quote box around the post you are replying to? Because for a while for me, there was no box - nothing - just the little curvy arrow to bring you back to the original post and the words were just floating there. I thought the board was going all minimalist design on me.

It happened last night during the hiccup around midnight.

Hm, I didn't think to look at the time. But come to think of it it hasn't happened since so I'm blaming it on the hiccups.

Its a nightly occurrence with the board. Always shortly after midnight.Lasts about 5 to 10 minutes.

Yeah. When I am quoting something there is no box around the quote. Just the text I am quoting, but it's getting difficult to decipher who is saying what around the board when members are quoting each other. Is anyone else having this problem right now? I am still having it.

Yeah. When I am quoting something there is no box around the quote. Just the text I am quoting, but it's getting difficult to decipher who is saying what around the board when members are quoting each other. Is anyone else having this problem right now? I am still having it.

Same here JR.

Use firefox guys, it solved all my problems with this board.

Is what I'm using....find it to be the best one out there....for me anyways.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic