The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I had 2 comments posted on my profile page,I noticed today one is no longer there....has it been deleted by a mod & if so,curious to know why....thanks.:D

Once you post a new status comment, the old one on the main page is replaced by the new one. You can still see both, by clicking on your name.

Is that what your talking about???

Once you post a new status comment, the old one on the main page is replaced by the new one. You can still see both, by clicking on your name.

Is that what your talking about???

Nope...that's the status one...I understand that one disappearing......

I'm talking about my profile page....its weird,I posted a second comment...it was there all week....now,there's just one comment.

Its no big deal,I just found it odd this morning when I noticed it gone.

I'm talking about my profile page....its weird,I posted a second comment...it was there all week....now,there's just one comment.

Maybe their slowly deleting you. :lol:

And there is a good reason for them to do that. B)

Edited by kinot-1

Maybe their slowly deleting you. :lol:

dammit

I just checked all the moderator and admin logs and no one deleted anything from your profile FH. It wasn't us :lol:

You sure you haven't been taking HRF's coffee mug by mistake again?

Shhhhh, HRF don't tell him what's in your coffee mug... This could get pretty entertaining. ;)

Then we'll start slipping him my coffee mug. :P

That'll really screw with his head. :lol:

Just got 16 year old 55% Glenlivet as a gift from one of my clients.

It's so delicious!

footprints running crosswise. hmmmmm

i love a good mystery.

We missed ya Arch... Keep em coming! :D

I just checked all the moderator and admin logs and no one deleted anything from your profile FH. It wasn't us :lol:

Ok thanks Coach,I appreciate it.( I'll just re-post it )..........and for the record,I'm not losing it over here & I've been sober for sometime now.;)

Anyways,B)

footprints running crosswise. hmmmmm

i love a good mystery.

Are you hacking into my profile dude.:angry:

:lol:

Edited by Forever_Habs10
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, just got a few questions about some NHL shops in Montreal. Would you recommend me to buy some things in these shops or online? But please consider that there will be great shipping costs to Europe.

A friend and myself are going to visit Montreal in february and we both look for some fan products. I guess it's easy to find some Canadiens stuff for me but he is searching for Boston :rolleyes:

Another question is, what are the places you HAVE to visit. It's my first time in this city so I don't know very much about it... Maybe you guys could give me some hints or websites?

Sorry if it's not the right place. Couldn't find another thread. :)

Hey there, just got a few questions about some NHL shops in Montreal. Would you recommend me to buy some things in these shops or online? But please consider that there will be great shipping costs to Europe.

A friend and myself are going to visit Montreal in february and we both look for some fan products. I guess it's easy to find some Canadiens stuff for me but he is searching for Boston :rolleyes:

Another question is, what are the places you HAVE to visit. It's my first time in this city so I don't know very much about it... Maybe you guys could give me some hints or websites?

Sorry if it's not the right place. Couldn't find another thread. :)

Here's the thread your looking for gunner..

;)

I posted your question in there for replies.

For some reason, yesterday and today, I have a problem quoting a post. Whenever I try to do it, the quote shows up, but I can't type anything. Sometimes it's fine, but other times not. Last night I quoted a post, added my 2c, posted it, then tried to edit it, and post it again, but I ended up with 5-6 quotes in the one post.

I hope it's not my PC. :(

Any ideas out there? :unsure:

For some reason, yesterday and today, I have a problem quoting a post. Whenever I try to do it, the quote shows up, but I can't type anything. Sometimes it's fine, but other times not. Last night I quoted a post, added my 2c, posted it, then tried to edit it, and post it again, but I ended up with 5-6 quotes in the one post.

I hope it's not my PC. :(

Any ideas out there? :unsure:

Did this by chance happen just after midnight??? It seems the board goes through some type of adjustment at that time every night. If it hasn't happened to you again,,,,then i would write it off as a board glitch.There's still a few bugs in here.

There's still a few bugs in here.

Try this....works for me every time.;)

bugspray.jpg

Did this by chance happen just after midnight??? It seems the board goes through some type of adjustment at that time every night. If it hasn't happened to you again,,,,then i would write it off as a board glitch.There's still a few bugs in here.

It did happen late last night :angry: , not sure what time tho. OK so far today. :)

Try this....works for me every time.;)

bugspray.jpg

<< runs to hardware store >>

Edited by kinot-1

Seems to happen around 12:10 a.m. Watch for it. ;)

Yes there is a lag for a period just after midnight (10pm for me) every night. It is annoying but since I know it's going to happen I just work around it.

Keep track of the time when this happens to you kinot to see if it's around the same time each night. :)

Yes there is a lag for a period just after midnight (10pm for me) every night. It is annoying but since I know it's going to happen I just work around it.

Keep track of the time when this happens to you kinot to see if it's around the same time each night. :)

Ok,,,,,will do.

Every time I comment on a members Status Update it is posted twice and I have to go and delete one of them. Why does this happen?

Sometimes we get impatient after we hit the post button if it doesnt load right away. Rather then hit it a second and third time, try using the refresh button. If you only hit it once and it does that (often),, then i would suggest your problem could be your browser. If you use explorer,,,that could be the source, as this board doesnt seem to mesh well with that one. I would suggest you try downloading a different one, such as Mozilla or Crome.