The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

4 times tonight, I tried to edit a post in the "Around the League" forums, specifically the "Out of town" thread. The forum Gods saw fit not to include my edited portion, each time.

What up with that,,,I never had a problem before. < colour me frustrated >

What colour is that :o

I might be mistaken, but at the bottom of the forums,,,there is usually,,, a count of how many members,,and guests are online. Now I see that there is another category, ,,,,,,,,,,,"Anonymous" . The "Guests" are anonymous anyway, so why is the anonymous category included? :rolleyes:

I might be mistaken, but at the bottom of the forums,,,there is usually,,, a count of how many members,,and guests are online. Now I see that there is another category, ,,,,,,,,,,,"Anonymous" . The "Guests" are anonymous anyway, so why is the anonymous category included? :rolleyes:

Anonymous is an actual member who chooses not to log in using their forum name. Not a guest

Thanks,,,so,,in theory,, I could log out,,,and come back and view the forums as anonymous, if I do not log in? Is that correct? I could not post though.

Sign out for a second. Then instead of just typing your username and password in the top-right corner, click the 'sign in' link just above that. There's a check box that allows you to sign in anonymously.

In fact, I'm doing it right now.....

...... :ph34r: OR AM I??? :ph34r:

Sign out for a second. Then instead of just typing your username and password in the top-right corner, click the 'sign in' link just above that. There's a check box that allows you to sign in anonymously.

In fact, I'm doing it right now.....

...... :ph34r: OR AM I??? :ph34r:

I did as you suggested, but my name keeps coming up at the bottom. Anyway,,,it's all good. :) , I was just wondering.is all.

Anyone else have problems loging in today?

Taking forever for the pages to load. As I'm typing I can still see the page loading in the status bar.

same here

Seems like the pages are continuously loading.

i can still post, edit and load pages, but it never stops loading, I can see the green circle up in the tab that never stops circling.

it's not only the forum, the main site does the samething and so does nhl.com . it must be something with the nhl servers, maintenance or something

it's not only the forum, the main site does the samething and so does nhl.com . it must be something with the nhl servers, maintenance or something

Must be, I have the forum in my bookmarks so i don't go through the main site.

All I know is that FB and TSN are loading.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic