The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I don't use firefox or chrome....I think it mostly has to do with rick nash. :D :D

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

I had some bison steak once. tough as leather. probably isn't that either.... :P

i'll try. that's not a promise, especially with a dentist appointment coming up jan 7. :lol:

I dont really know what to tell you other than use Firefox or Chrome. I just tried copy/paste and quoting in ie11 and it didn't work either

the fan on my computer never runs when i use ie11 but with this firefox its running as i type. maybe that's the real reason.

Guest archey

must be because ie11 prevents so many things from running, your machine doesn't workout much so it doesn't need to cool off

mumble mumble grumble grumble

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Hello fellow Hablets

I was just wondering if anyone thinks there's an error on the Word Grid section in the 8th level for the 7th player contest. For 33 across, Theodore is the only name that makes sense. It doesn't fit though, plus for 30 down I'm 100% positive the answer is "maag", but none of the five goalies to appear in a game in 1995-1996 have a "g" in their names. Really confused here. Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks

Hello fellow Hablets

I was just wondering if anyone thinks there's an error on the Word Grid section in the 8th level for the 7th player contest. For 33 across, Theodore is the only name that makes sense. It doesn't fit though, plus for 30 down I'm 100% positive the answer is "maag", but none of the five goalies to appear in a game in 1995-1996 have a "g" in their names. Really confused here. Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks

I haven't tried this grid yet, not sure if many members here play those. Anyhow, I think the solution will be posted eventually and welcome to the forum.

Guest mrsmarkov

Alright, thank you :) I Should have joined years ago, if I only knew this existed :P I love your Markov photo at the bottom of your reply. How on earth did you get that? :)

Alright, thank you :) I Should have joined years ago, if I only knew this existed :P I love your Markov photo at the bottom of your reply. How on earth did you get that? :)

Thanks, I have the chance to go to many games per season and take a lot of photos, some of which I posted here throughout the years. I invite you to look around the various threads of the forum to get familiar on how discussions are organized and perhaps introduce yourself in the thread pinned next to this one.

"mrsmarkov" - Oh no, there are two of them! :lol: Welcome to the forum, although you may have to fight ColRouleBleu for that title :P

In all seriousness, though, welcome and it's great to have you :)

Guest mrsmarkov

Thanks, I have the chance to go to many games per season and take a lot of photos, some of which I posted here throughout the years. I invite you to look around the various threads of the forum to get familiar on how discussions are organized and perhaps introduce yourself in the thread pinned next to this one.

Oh I see, that's awesome :) Yes I know, I still need to get the hang of this, I'll eventually figure it out :P

"mrsmarkov" - Oh no, there are two of them! :lol: Welcome to the forum, although you may have to fight ColRouleBleu for that title :P

In all seriousness, though, welcome and it's great to have you :)

Thank you very much :) I'm definitely willing to fight for Marky :P but she seems nice, so it doesn't look like the claws will be coming out anytime soon :P Aww thanks, you're really nice. I'm glad to be here :)

Welcome to the forum mrsmarkov.

Thank you very much, you're all so welcoming :)

Guest mrsmarkov

Yes welcome to the forum.

Almost thought this was CRB's alter ego. :lol:

Thanks so much :) Haha alter ego, that's hilarious. I'm just shocked there's someone else out there obsessed with Marky too :P Good to know, at least she has good taste :lol:

Due to this team's situation, we'll need a poll on who would be qualified to be general manager, one rhat knows today's game. This may be the Comments thread, but this is as good a place as any to get this idea some exposure.

Since, July 14, 2009,Stan Bowman, has been GM for the Blackhawks, I like his credentials. stars-668.gif

Guest mrsmarkov

Thanks. :)

But there are lots of better ones here. Clues makes great ones.

And I like your avatar! :)

Oh I'll have to check them out then. But so far yours is my favourite :P Thank you :) I'm hoping I can learn how to make a signature. I'm definitely not the greatest with technology :P P.S. Your the biggest Habs fan, eh? I'm willing to fight you for that title :P

This may have been asked already but are there any plans for this forum to go mobile? I used to access it from the Canadiens app but that has gone away:(

If not, does anyone know where I could find a discussion board that is mobile friendly, I miss voicing my opinion while I am out and about and Facebook is not going to cut it for me. lol

Guest habs1952

This may have been asked already but are there any plans for this forum to go mobile? I used to access it from the Canadiens app but that has gone away:(

If not, does anyone know where I could find a discussion board that is mobile friendly, I miss voicing my opinion while I am out and about and Facebook is not going to cut it for me. lol

I think this is the new official Habs app. http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/l_fr/page.htm?id=92573 The last update for this app was Jan 7, 2014 so I'm assuming it works.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic