The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

Did someone change the login process on the forum's main page? In the past I've only had to type the first letter of my user name but now I need to type in everything. The little login box is also gone.

Did someone change the login process on the forum's main page? In the past I've only had to type the first letter of my user name but now I need to type in everything. The little login box is also gone.

Yes it looks like that's the way it is now. It must have been done at nhl.com. No one told us anything about it. I hope it's not time for a new look website..

Yes it looks like that's the way it is now. It must have been done at nhl.com. No one told us anything about it. I hope it's not time for a new look website..

I must be one of the lucky ones. Nothing has changed for me ,,,,including the log in process.

It's bad news for those users with long usernames then! As HRF said, yes there appear to be some changes to the login display and some other hints that nhl.com is tinkering with things again.

In the Habs Broadcasts thread, I quoted htl, and posted it. Then I went back to edit it, and the quote formed part of my response, with no quote box. This has been happening off and on for a while now. Is there anything wrong?

Yes you created an injury thread. If you have any questions contact CRB! :ph34r:

In the Habs Broadcasts thread, I quoted htl, and posted it. Then I went back to edit it, and the quote formed part of my response, with no quote box. This has been happening off and on for a while now. Is there anything wrong?

That happens on occasion. I've learned to drop down a line before posting a response to a quote. That seems to avoid mashing the two together.

Something I've found that helps is using the little light switch icon in the upper left of the reply box, right next to your avatar. It disables the rich text preview and lets you make modifications without it going nuts. Not as pretty, but functional.

Something I've found that helps is using the little light switch icon in the upper left of the reply box, right next to your avatar. It disables the rich text preview and lets you make modifications without it going nuts. Not as pretty, but functional.

OK, I am trying it now. It works,,,,,,,,,, wonder of wonders.

Except,, now there's no emicons or anything else. Back to the old way.

Here's another problem. Last night I PMd a member and they replied. I went to reply back to him but then it said:

"You cannot reply

All other recipients have left this conversation"

We don't have a chat room here and the PM was private. Who is "All other recipients"? And why can't I reply?

I am NOT buying the fact that the Hockey Gods are punishing me for starting a certain thread. :P

Guest archey

Hmmmm, 2 mods and an admin. < maybe there's something more to this than meets the eye >

<_<:ph34r:

I don't know, but it sounds like a job for Steed and Peel. :D

Which Toronto gloved the puck and then tried to throw it into the Montreal zone? He made No.4 on ESPN's Not Top Ten and the link will appear on the "Good Laugh" as soon as it becomes available.

Winnick

Hey, I am a hab fan from Boston. I am coming up for the game Thursday night. Do you know if they are planning anything special for opening night?

Yes, the Habs are actually planning something special for that home opener against the Bruins on Thursday .... another spanking!!

Enjoy!! Wish I were at the game!

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic