The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

nope, subban jersey in hand, I love wearing it in Boston at the TD garden, I had to switch from a white to a red, cause it dosent stain as easily when stuff gets thrown at you

:lol: :lol:

i got a question im going to the habs game in buffalo on november 5 i=i think they normally weare white in the road but maybe im wrong any idea what colour thele wear that night part of the reason im asking it is becasue i want to wear the came colour jersey thell be wearing and i thought i notoised that in the firts game of the season on the road in toronto they wore white and the played the next night and wore red versus washington and im trying to predect who will start that night in thinking Dustin Tokarski since there playing chicago the game before

i got a question im going to the habs game in buffalo on november 5 i=i think they normally weare white in the road but maybe im wrong any idea what colour thele wear that night part of the reason im asking it is becasue i want to wear the came colour jersey thell be wearing and i thought i notoised that in the firts game of the season on the road in toronto they wore white and the played the next night and wore red versus washington and im trying to predect who will start that night in thinking Dustin Tokarski since there playing chicago the game before

Normally white on the road.

Normally white on the road.

It's usually white, although a few teams are sporting classic colours like the sens, which means if they wear their classic jersey, visiting team will wear their home jersey (colour). The classic jersey's tend to be on the grey or beige, like the sens-beige, black with red trim.

Safe bet to go with the white habs jersey.

Just hope the sabres don't wear that gawd awful yellow or the buffa-slug jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious does anyone know how many line changes have been made since opening day?

We started out with a great record of wins, but lately not so good. Has someone been trying to fix what wasn't broken, lol?

Hi and welcome to the forums :) . Please go to this thread and introduce yourself, and tell us something about you :)

http://fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/topic/10924-habs-fans-introduce-yourselves/

In answer to your question, if you mean players playing with different players, I don't think any record is kept. It all depends on how MT manages the bench, who is playing well and who is not. Who is in the line-up and who is not. In answer to your last question, I know that the members here are trying very hard to fix the problem :lol: . I'm not sure if MT is. :mellow:

Guest habs1952

I'm curious does anyone know how many line changes have been made since opening day?

We started out with a great record of wins, but lately not so good. Has someone been trying to fix what wasn't broken, lol?

Way, way, way too many.

• 2 weeks later...

OK,,, tonight,,Fri,,,,,, the forums were down for an hour.

Here's what I got, when I tried.

"An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: UPDATE members SET member_login_key_expire=1419213991 WHERE member_id=38520
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above."
Anyone know what that means?

OK,,, tonight,,Fri,,,,,, the forums were down for an hour.

Here's what I got, when I tried.

"An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: UPDATE members SET member_login_key_expire=1419213991 WHERE member_id=38520
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above."
Anyone know what that means?

Same thing to me. It was our board.

There was an update that was done to the forum. That's why it was offline. Thanks everyone.

I broke out the deck of cards the Japanese chemistry teacher left from the exchange trip and don't forget- revelrie is 0600 hours, except Kinot who is excused till 0612. :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Natural Stat Trick (http://naturalstattrick.com/). There's also http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/, and War on Ice (http://war-on-ice.com/). I'm sure others know of more.

Thanks, Anyone know of any CapGeek alternatives? God I hate that all these websites are being taken down.. Does anyone know what actually happened with CapGeek?

Thanks, Anyone know of any CapGeek alternatives? God I hate that all these websites are being taken down.. Does anyone know what actually happened with CapGeek?

From the SJ boards: "This sudden decision is made with a heavy heart and is due to the personal health of CapGeek.com founder and director Matthew Wuest."

Here's what I have found:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/cap-central/team.php?team=SJ , starts out with SJ, but click on the team you want and there ya go.

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/MTL?year=2015.

:)

Guest habs1952

Anyone else having some "fun" with the "sign-in,,,, sign-out" features on these boards? Most times I can sign in once or twice a day, but I've had to sign-in/out numerous times this morning.

I'm signed in but once I click on something it's like I'm signed out. Guess the board is acting just as the Habs did last night.

Us old fogies gotta stick together. :lol:

Sometimes I thinks these things are a test to see if we are still in control of our faculties. :blink::P:lol:

Just got bumped off 3 times in 8 mins., then I get this

"This page may have moved, is no longer available, is in the penalty box, or we have a problem with our web site, sorry."

Gee,, what was your first clue? Sorry doesn't cut it,,,, I want heads to roll. :ph34r:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic