The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

Still kicking me back(to the type of page you see if you don't log in) but not logging me out. Sometimes I've had to click 'post' 3 times for it to work.

I guess i'm one of the lucky ones. Nothing unusual on my end.

Everything's fine here too.

Seems like its an NHL.com issue. It was glitchy a lot yesterday & a couple of times I got a "login service unavailable" prompt off their main site. We'll keep an eye on it but Im not sure if there's much we can do on our (Canadiens) end.

Hmmmmm, 2 mods with no complaints,,,, and an admin who deflects the blame. You guys could make good politicians :lol::lol:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest habs1952

Curious minds want to know.........Why is the colour white an option in the colour palette when you can't see white on a white background? Do we have people posting in some sort of code? I know, I know, this is a question you'd expect Kinot to ask when he isn't comparing the mods to politicians.

Lucky me.....no issues this time around. Knock on wood......

Curious minds want to know.........Why is the colour white an option in the colour palette when you can't see white on a white background? Do we have people posting in some sort of code? I know, I know, this is a question you'd expect Kinot to ask when he isn't comparing the mods to politicians.

Lucky me.....no issues this time around. Knock on wood......

Just keeping you on your toes. :P

Because I am unable to find the Jean Beliveau thread, I am posting this here. Mods, if you can move this post to the Jean Beliveau thread, I think it bears reading.

Dave Stubbs sat down with Elise Beliveau on Jan. 28 to talk about various things. It's a lengthy read, but well worth the time. There's a video as well.

Note,,, bring tissues.

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/montreal-canadiens/elise-beliveau-remembers-her-legendary-husband-jean-two-months-after-his-passing

Because I am unable to find the Jean Beliveau thread, I am posting this here. Mods, if you can move this post to the Jean Beliveau thread, I think it bears reading.

Dave Stubbs sat down with Elise Beliveau on Jan. 28 to talk about various things. It's a lengthy read, but well worth the time. There's a video as well.

Note,,, bring tissues.

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/montreal-canadiens/elise-beliveau-remembers-her-legendary-husband-jean-two-months-after-his-passing

http://fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/topic/28436-jean-beliveau/

• 3 weeks later...

OK,,,, frustration reigns supreme here. Sign in,,,,,,,,sign out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,retype password,,,, sign in,,,,,,,,,,,submit,,,,,sign in,,,,, retype name AND password,,,,,,,,sign in,,,,,,,,,,submit,,,,sign in,,, retype AGAIN name and password,,,,, submit,,,,,, enter the forums thru the back door,,,and voila, finally!!!! . AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

OK,,,, frustration reigns supreme here. Sign in,,,,,,,,sign out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,retype password,,,, sign in,,,,,,,,,,,submit,,,,,sign in,,,,, retype name AND password,,,,,,,,sign in,,,,,,,,,,submit,,,,sign in,,, retype AGAIN name and password,,,,, submit,,,,,, enter the forums thru the back door,,,and voila, finally!!!! . AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

Probably drinking the wrong coffee. :lol: :lol:

Guest habs1952

Google Chrome.

I'm not familiar with it. If you go to 'options' can you delete cookies and history automatically each time your browser is closed. I use Firefox and that's how I do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple questions.

Where would I find the color palette codes available or is it a certain set?

Is it possible to delete a comment that I have posted?

If you mean to change the colours of certain words (or the whole sentence), when I post, at the top of your post, between the "size" drop-down and the "smiley", it looks like an "A" . Click on it and there will be a drop down that shows you which colours are available (note, red is reserved for Mods/Admins).

If you want to delete a post, (and if you're quick about it), then go to edit,,,at the bottom right-hand corner, and click on it. Delete the post and just say "Oops", or "Wrong thread". At least that's what I do. :) . Or you could ask a Mod to delete it. That's the simplest way, and it gets them off their butts. :P:ph34r:

Hope this helps.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic