The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

If you mean to change the colours of certain words (or the whole sentence), when I post, at the top of your post, between the "size" drop-down and the "smiley", it looks like an "A" . Click on it and there will be a drop down that shows you which colours are available (note, red is reserved for Mods/Admins).

If you want to delete a post, (and if you're quick about it), then go to edit,,,at the bottom right-hand corner, and click on it. Delete the post and just say "Oops", or "Wrong thread". At least that's what I do. :) . Or you could ask a Mod to delete it. That's the simplest way, and it gets them off their butts. :P:ph34r:

Hope this helps.

I have none of the options.

I wonder if it is because I am using an iPad.

Thanks for your help though.

:D

I'll just do trial and error.

B)

You have 5 minutes to edit a post i believe. After that time expires you need to get a mod/admin. to do it.

Not sure what functions you have with an ipad but if you have the "more reply options" button beside the "POST" button, try hitting that function prior to posting and see if you have that orange A that Kinot speaks of.

Hey Mods I have tickets to an upcoming game and I cant go , can I post them in the tickets section? Not looking to make profit, willing to sell at face value. Ticket web sites charge horrible fees, would like to see the tickets go to a good habs fan. thanks

Hey Mods I have tickets to an upcoming game and I cant go , can I post them in the tickets section? Not looking to make profit, willing to sell at face value. Ticket web sites charge horrible fees, would like to see the tickets go to a good habs fan. thanks

By all means! As it says in the first post in the tickets thread, though, you can't discuss price directly and you can't scalp the tickets for a profit. But I certainly understand the desire to see your tickets go to a good home :)

Make a post in the tickets thread and ask people to send you a private message if they're interested. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

Waiting for fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/forum/25-general-habs-discussion/

Very slow access to the Habs forum today. Is Therrien working in the Habs IT department too?

Very slow access to the Habs forum today. Is Therrien working in the Habs IT department too?

No probs here, 52. Maybe it's your cookies. Did you toss your cookies? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

I'd like to thank everyone who wished me their best wishes over the past week and a half. Dealing with hospitals/doctors is NOT my cup of tea. :angry: . I felt a little lost without my Habs friends. :(

Sorry man, I didn't know. Hope everything is ok.

Hi, I am a new fan of hockey, my husband has been a Habs fan for as long as I can remember and I now love the Habs. Neither of us have been to a live game, we just watch from home. But next year for my husbands birthday I want to surprise him with tickets. It would be for the 15-16 season. I don't know how tickets sales works. I am hoping to buy tickets for a game in Feb 2016 as soon as possible as I want to get him the best seats I can. Would I be able to get tickets as soon as they are on sale or do I have to wait until closter to Feb? And when does the new season schedule go up? Thanks for any info you give me. I am new so please be gental. Thanks.

Hi, I am a new fan of hockey, my husband has been a Habs fan for as long as I can remember and I now love the Habs. Neither of us have been to a live game, we just watch from home. But next year for my husbands birthday I want to surprise him with tickets. It would be for the 15-16 season. I don't know how tickets sales works. I am hoping to buy tickets for a game in Feb 2016 as soon as possible as I want to get him the best seats I can. Would I be able to get tickets as soon as they are on sale or do I have to wait until closter to Feb? And when does the new season schedule go up? Thanks for any info you give me. I am new so please be gental. Thanks.

As noted, the schedule for next year won't be out for a while and ticket sales are not until the end of summer/early fall. The Habs have their official single-game ticket sales on a Saturday at that time (you can stay tuned to this website under the Tickets section for more info) for all home games in the season. They also put a few seats on sale on the 15th of the month before the game (i.e. Jan 15th for Feb games). Otherwise, they have a re-sale vault here, where you can buy seats but for a mark-up, and you can pretty much get re-sale seats here or on other sites at any time.

• 2 months later...

I need post #31 on the Winnipeg Jets thread moved to the Philadelphia thread.

Somedays it lets us and somedays it doesn't. Quoted and moved it.

Where is the thread for the defensemen from Tampa, Mark Barberio? I'm hoping maybe he can replace Gilbert and Tinordi or Pateryn can replace Emelin or some thing. Maybe he is a backup for when Markov burns out. Either way where can this comment be moved to and what thread can it be in?

Where is the thread for the defensemen from Tampa, Mark Barberio? I'm hoping maybe he can replace Gilbert and Tinordi or Pateryn can replace Emelin or some thing. Maybe he is a backup for when Markov burns out. Either way where can this comment be moved to and what thread can it be in?

New player thread for the upcoming season will be up in the near future. Until then, you can comment in the free agency thread or the Habs lines thread.

Thanks but I'm confused because he is listed as a player on the roster, so shouldn't he be in players?

No worries. Every summer we (mods) close & archive the last season's player threads & create new ones for the upcoming season. He will be in the players section once the 2015-2016 player threads are created & moved into the current players section. Please be patient with us & we will have new threads up sometime soon. Until then, as BigTed mentioned, please feel free to talk about him in the free agency thread or lines thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic