The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

And it only took you a week to see it. B)

sheeeesh,, the mods and admins they're choosing these days. :P

Well, obviously they need to select mods and admins who can deal with certain forum members in a politically correct fashion or would you like them to tell you to just take a hike? :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just a comment (as I don't know where else to put it). The Habs rookie tournament in London will take place Sept. 11,,,12,,,and 13th. They will play Pitts (Fri.),,, Laffs (Sat.),, and the Sens (Sun.). Prices range from $87 for all games, to $51 for the Habs package, to single game tickets at $19.50, for adults. Seniors :) , and students tickets, are $38.50 for the package, and $14.50, for single games (all taxes and fees incl) .

Habs play at 4:00 Fri., 7:35 on Sat., and 4:00 on Sun.

Info can be found here:

http://www.budweisergardens.com/events/1657

Just a comment (as I don't know where else to put it). The Habs rookie tournament in London will take place Sept. 11,,,12,,,and 13th. They will play Pitts (Fri.),,, Laffs (Sat.),, and the Sens (Sun.). Prices range from $87 for all games, to $51 for the Habs package, to single game tickets at $19.50, for adults. Seniors :) , and students tickets, are $38.50 for the package, and $14.50, for single games (all taxes and fees incl) .

Habs play at 4:00 Fri., 7:35 on Sat., and 4:00 on Sun.

Info can be found here:

http://www.budweisergardens.com/events/1657

Your welcome to open a thread about it if you want. We'll close it after it's done.

I was looking for a regular season ticket thread, saw this http://fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/topic/27757-2013-2014-tickets-thread/ old dormant one.

Is there another I cant find? Or will there be one later?

Thanks for any info

I believe that the new "Tickets" thread will be up later on. Every year there is a new one because of a new schedule, and new prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I recently wrote an article about whether or not Price will have to carry the Habs through the season/playoffs again and I was wondering if I could get some feedback?

I'd like to see how many people agree with what may possibly happen this season for the Habs.

Cheers!

Sorry, we do not allow links to personal websites/blogs

Didn't we used to have a thread where posters could post their pictures? Would it be possible to maybe bring that back? So for any new members, or for anyone who didn't do it last time (cough cough) could maybe do it this time around? :)

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic