The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

such as Mozilla or Crome.

which are both much better as I have & many others here have discovered than Explorer.;)

Just a couple minor things...

At the bottom of each post are several buttons. Are they all needed, and if not can you hide them just to clean things up? The +/- system isn't set up, and does anybody ever use the "Blog This" and the ever-mysterious "Promote to Article" button?

Is it possible to tweak the text stylesheet so that URL links show up underlined, or at least so they look different than regular text?

Edited by wmarcello
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how do you get into a group?

Huddle close together? :mellow:

how do you get into a group?

what kind of group are you referring to here?

Edited by Forever_Habs10

Groups are new members with less then 100 posts (tryout),, regular members with 100 posts or more, Banned users who have been removed and then the special designated Captains, HOF's, Retired Jerseys, Mods and Administrators.

Think i got everybody. :unsure:

Groups are new members with less then 100 posts (tryout),, regular members with 100 posts or more, Banned users who have been removed and then the special designated Captains, HOF's, Retired Jerseys, Mods and Administrators.

and why do certain people get selected for this groups, it just seems weird i can understand the mods and admin but why are their HOF Captain Retired jerseys? also how come i cant raise peoples posts?

and why do certain people get selected for this groups, it just seems weird i can understand the mods and admin but why are their HOF Captain Retired jerseys? also how come i cant raise peoples posts?

Retired Jerseys are former mods. Captains and HOF's are special designations handed out by mods, to those who are model members who post respectfully. Usually Captains are chosen once or twice a year and HOF's is a new award started last year for a model poster who goes above and beyond in contributing to our forum. That award is yearly, if we feel there is an acceptable candidate(s)

I don't know what you mean by raising peoples posts. :huh:

Here was the original Hall Of Fame selection post by GHC...you can read the whole thread in the English Archives.

Hi everyone,

The moderating team has decided to create a Hall of Fame for our members here. Each year, at the end of the season, we will be inducting only two members into the Forum Hall of Fame. As you all know, we have the Retired Jersey rank that is to show our appreciation for ex-moderators that have contributed countless hours to make this forum into what it is today. With the Hall of Fame, we want to honour the regular members that put in so much time and effort in promoting the forum and helping it grow through their daily contributions.

Our first two inductees are truly what this forum is about. They are respectful, courteous, have never received a warning and frequent the forum daily. They are always willing to help their fellow members and they bring a humorous side that has had many of us laughing at our computer screens.

Please join us in congratulating our first two inductees into the Forum Hall of Fame. They are Forever_Habs10 and Habs-Rule-Forever.

Congratulations gentlemen and on behalf of the moderating team, we thank you for your contributions to the forum.

I think he means the little green and red plus/minus in the lower right of each post. It says the feature's not enabled.

thats excatly what i mean ive tried numerous times and it says the same thing i thought it was just me

Guest habs1952

Do we have a group for posters who don't use capital letters or punctuation so we can understand what they're saying? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go to Your control panel> Settings> General Settings and verify that you have the right time zone and also that the box that says "DST is currently in effect" is not checked.