The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

MIA for over a year now. At that time he was having some personal issues is all we know.

We tried to find him 1 1/2 years ago. I had his name and address and tried to call him twice. Both times lead to dead ends.

Thanks for the replies. He was a big part of the Forum. I miss having him around.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm, I was looking at the moderating team and I notice the CRB's name is missing. I know she went to be an admin, but her name isn't there. What happened to her. :mellow:

Currently MIA. haven't heard from her since August.

So do we. Also MIA is Hididou from the French forum.

This is why I have given my POA/Executor my screen-name and password to get into here and explain where I am. I don't want my friends to have any concerns about me, if I am MIA. I look at it this way. I have friends in my life, both on the forum and in my personal life. Would I want any of my friends to not know what happens to me?

Guest habs1952

This is why I have given my POA/Executor my screen-name and password to get into here and explain where I am. I don't want my friends to have any concerns about me, if I am MIA. I look at it this way. I have friends in my life, both on the forum and in my personal life. Would I want any of my friends to not know what happens to me?

smiley-zipping-mouth.png

That's too bad. He was a very gifted writer.

I hope everything is okay with everyone else who hasn't been around in a while. It is a little unsettling how some people who posted so regularly vanished so abruptly.

I agree. It was sad to see weeps go, we worked together for a long time.

I keep wondering myself what has happened to a lot of regulars that haven't showed up in while.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree. It was sad to see weeps go, we worked together for a long time.

I keep wondering myself what has happened to a lot of regulars that haven't showed up in while.

I always hope they'll end up posting again one day. There are some posters that I really miss having around.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic