The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Could a mod/admin please remove my GDT for today as I thought that Clues had forgot about doing it (she didn't), and I mistakenly put one up in her place, and I then tried to remove mine, but couldn't.

Thanks

Actually, I kind of did. :lol: But thanks again. :)

can someone talk my simple self through how to upload an image in a post?

Here's what works for me, and I'm about a tech-savy as a brick.
Google "Photobucket", here's the link:
After you have an account, you can use pics from your pictures (where it says "upload") or you can do a search on Photobucket for just about anything you want.
It's pretty simple really,,,, emicons,,, pics,,,, or animations. Practice a lot, and it will come easy.
There are other sites (I would guess), but this works for me and it's simple.
Hope you will find it as easy as I did.

can someone talk my simple self through how to upload an image in a post?

I usually find the image I want to add to the post anywhere on the Internet. I right click the image and select "copy image address." Then I click the little picture icon (it looks like a Polaroid) at the top of the post window and paste the address in there.

I usually find the image I want to add to the post anywhere on the Internet. I right click the image and select "copy image address." Then I click the little picture icon (it looks like a Polaroid) at the top of the post window and paste the address in there.

He said simple, JR,,, :lol:

Some pictures you can just right click on, and select copy image, then paste directly in a post, without having to sign up for sites like photobucket. Note: doesn't always work.

I see the NHL.com homepage has been redesigned. I liked the old format when it came time to scouring the site for news.

Yeah. The new layout is better for at-a-glance stuff, but I'm not sure about it otherwise. Here's hoping they don't change any of the game data pages. :P

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic