The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

Shhhhh we weren't going to tell him.

If I had known that I would have told him he only needs to re-install the Habs web site. :)

HTL locked the "Therrien Fired" thread <_< , so I'll put this here.

It's called "April Fools Day",,,,,, not April Fools Morning. :P

Jokes after 12 noon are considered "missing the boat". :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,,, now my pic beneath my sig. has somehow disappeared,,, and I am REALLY ticked off. I did nothing, but post, and then I see this.

I went to my account and the only option I could see (and use), was the "Delete Account" button. I really don't want to delete my account as it took me years to accumulate all the stuff I have there. :unsure:

Can someone help me out of this mess? :mellow:

Guest habs1952

Ok,,, now my pic beneath my sig. has somehow disappeared,,, and I am REALLY ticked off. I did nothing, but post, and then I see this.

I went to my account and the only option I could see (and use), was the "Delete Account" button. I really don't want to delete my account as it took me years to accumulate all the stuff I have there. :unsure:

Can someone help me out of this mess? :mellow:

I don't think you are the only one having this issue. Did you try reloading/relinking the pic.

I don't think you are the only one having this issue. Did you try reloading/relinking the pic.

I refreshed, if that's what you mean. In my Photobucket I can't see any pics/emicons, so they can't be relinked (methinks). I'll see how it is tomorrow,, when I have the time (and patience) to try to fix it.

I refreshed, if that's what you mean. In my Photobucket I can't see any pics/emicons, so they can't be relinked (methinks). I'll see how it is tomorrow,, when I have the time (and patience) to try to fix it.

Is your problem solved? I see both a sig and avatar as i type this. I've had issues myself in the past with using a photobucket picture. Occasionally they do some house cleaning and delete older pics.

Is your problem solved? I see both a sig and avatar as i type this. I've had issues myself in the past with using a photobucket picture. Occasionally they do some house cleaning and delete older pics.

Holey-Moley,,,,,,,,,,,,I just checked just now, and everything is fine. :blink::blink::blink::):):):)

Guest habs1952

It looks as if Photobucket was your problem, not the Habs forum.

Guest habs1952

That's what I figured too, but I thought a tech guy of some kind (93? B) ), could have helped me out if it was Photobucket's fault. :)

I'm pretty sure 93 has much more important things he can accomplish. :P

Yeah, Photobucket isn't ideal anymore (IMO) for this kind of thing. It's certainly convenient for organizing albums, but I prefer Imgur (http://www.imgur.com/) for signatures and stuff. You can make an account there to manage images like you do on Photobucket, but if you're used to Photobucket it might be a bit hard to make the switch.

I'm pretty sure 93 has much more important things he can accomplish. :P

Hah, not even close. :lol:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic