The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

• 2 weeks later...

We used to have a thread where we could post photos of our pets. Is that in the archives somewhere? I can't find it in the lounge anymore. We had to put one of my cats to sleep last night, and I think there's a picture of her in that thread that I would really like to save.

Edit: I found it.

We used to have a thread where we could post photos of our pets. Is that in the archives somewhere? I can't find it in the lounge anymore. We had to put one of my cats to sleep last night, and I think there's a picture of her in that thread that I would really like to save.

Very sorry to hear that clues. Always painful to put down a companion. Been there too many times. :(

Feel free to start up another similar thread if you would like. Glad you found the old one.

Also very sorry Clues, take care.

Guest habs1952

Sad news Clues. :(

Thanks, guys. It was incredibly difficult. I don't think I've ever cried so hard. We're going to have to put down another one of my cats down soon, as well. I'm trying to prepare myself for that.

Sorry for going off topic.

Very sorry to hear that clues. Always painful to put down a companion. Been there too many times. :(

Feel free to start up another similar thread if you would like. Glad you found the old one.

Thanks, htl. I'll try to get another one up soon.

Earlier tonight, probably between 5 and 6, I noticed that we had a new member introduce himself in the appropriate thread. I also noticed that he had 2 posts. I was about to welcome him to the fold and found that his post had disappeared. I looked in the "Today's Top Posters", but his name was not there.

Sooooo,,,, any ideas of what happened to him?

Signed

Perplexed. :blink:

Earlier tonight, probably between 5 and 6, I noticed that we had a new member introduce himself in the appropriate thread. I also noticed that he had 2 posts. I was about to welcome him to the fold and found that his post had disappeared. I looked in the "Today's Top Posters", but his name was not there.

Sooooo,,,, any ideas of what happened to him?

Signed

Perplexed. :blink:

How does that song go again????

Bad boys bad boys, what ya gonna do.

Nothing gets by 93. :lol: .

• 4 weeks later...
  • H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic