The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

IKNOWIKNOW.gif

Ummmm,,,,,,, question here.

Why is it that in order to post a pic, I hafta 1st upload a pic to (in my case) photobucket from my pics, and then copy and paste it into a thread? Why can't I just upload a pic (or whatever) into a post? I can do it just about anywhere else. Is NHL.com responsible?

Curious minds want to know.

Signed

Perplexed.

Find a pic you want to post.

Right click on the pic.

Click on "copy image location"

Paste to "image"

Find a pic you want to post.

Right click on the pic.

Click on "copy image location"

Paste to "image"

That's called hotlinking, and some sites disallow it. The picture might not show up.

The reason why you have to host it elsewhere is because there's no facility for hosting files in that manner in this forum software.

That's called hotlinking, and some sites disallow it. The picture might not show up.

The reason why you have to host it elsewhere is because there's no facility for hosting files in that manner in this forum software.

That may be so 93 but it always works for me saving me some extra effort. If it didn't work I too would use my photobucket account.

Yes, does one have to speak French for captain/coach???? :mellow:

Captain... no, not for now.

Coach... according to Geoff Molson, Serge Savard, and Marc Bergevin, the answer is yes. But we've seen how horribly this restriction has worked out when the best candidates the French media can come up with have been Therrien, Roy, and Hartley.

Hi Fellow Habs Fans,

New to the forum, have been a die hard habs fan since birth. I played Goalie growing up so Patrick Roy was my idol and now it's of course Carey Price. I want to take my 6 month old to a game in October, does anyone know if he can just sit on my lap or does he need to have a ticket too?

Thanks and GO HABS GO

Darren

Hi Fellow Habs Fans,

New to the forum, have been a die hard habs fan since birth. I played Goalie growing up so Patrick Roy was my idol and now it's of course Carey Price. I want to take my 6 month old to a game in October, does anyone know if he can just sit on my lap or does he need to have a ticket too?

Thanks and GO HABS GO

Darren

Welcome to the forum.

Can anyone help him?

Hi Fellow Habs Fans,

Thanks and GO HABS GO

Darren

From Centre Bell website, under FAQs:

"TICKETS FOR CHILDREN

Children below the age of 24 months can enter Bell Centre for free, but they must sit on the lap of the accompanying adult. Please note that if asked, you will have to show a piece of identification proving the age of the child.
From the age of 24 months, children must have a ticket in their possession and must sit in their own seat.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone at 1-855-310-2525."
JM2C,,,,Please be sure to take precautions as the Bell can get very loud for the child. You might consider some sort of "muffling" device or something to cover the child's ears. Also, I would recommend trying to make sure the child has the necessary "equipment" (bottles, etc.) to make it as enjoyable as possible for you, and the fans around you. I'm not sure if there is a changing table available in Bell, but I would check beforehand to make sure.
I doubt that you will have to show proof of the child's age as this would be apparent to any usher.
Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a comment. I think HabsRuleForever should consider changing his username. Something more befitting the current state of affairs of our Habs.

I was thinking of something along the lines of:

HabsRuleSometimes

HabsWillGetAroundToRulingEventually

HabsWillRuleWhenTheCowsComeHome

HabsWillRuleWhenTherrienIsGone

Whatcha all think? :P;)

Just a comment. I think HabsRuleForever should consider changing his username. Something more befitting the current state of affairs of our Habs.

HabsRuleSometimes

I think your on to something.

HabsRuleSometimes

You know i can't protect you,,,right?? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic