The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Well,,,, I see that we have a new mod,,,,, his name is "HabsMod". Just joined in Aug., and he's already a moderator. He must be best buds with GHC. :ph34r:

Where's the introductions, or were the powers that be trying to sneak him in without our noticing? <_<

1 minute ago, kinot-1 said:

ROFLMAO.gif

Glad to see i made your day.:lol:

This name was created as a backup in the event one of the moderating team was having issues with logging in. With the latest update of the forum, some of those issues cropped up. You need only go to the staff list to see which one of us isn't on it and you'll figure out who this is. I needed to create a new account as the old one now seems kaput just as Jedimaas was. Waiting on approval to switch back to my now new name. I'm sure you'll have no problem recognizing it.:lol:

19 minutes ago, HabsMod said:

Glad to see i made your day.:lol:

This name was created as a backup in the event one of the moderating team was having issues with logging in. With the latest update of the forum, some of those issues cropped up. You need only go to the staff list to see which one of us isn't on it and you'll figure out who this is. I needed to create a new account as the old one now seems kaput just as Jedimaas was. Waiting on approval to switch back to my now new name. I'm sure you'll have no problem recognizing it.:lol:

Got it ;) (I won't tell) . TKS for the explanation.  :)

1 hour ago, kinot-1 said:

Whatever happened to the "Status Updates" that were on the upper right side of the main page? Gone the way of the Dodo? 

And 'nuther thing,,, there's no numbers on each post? 

I have been wondering the same thing. I liked those. I made a status update on the 7th, but I can only see it if I view my own profile. So does that mean we can only see members' status updates if we view their profiles?

11 hours ago, kinot-1 said:

Whatever happened to the "Status Updates" that were on the upper right side of the main page? Gone the way of the Dodo? 

10 hours ago, Clues said:

I have been wondering the same thing. I liked those. I made a status update on the 7th, but I can only see it if I view my own profile. So does that mean we can only see members' status updates if we view their profiles?

There you go.

I'll look for the number thingy when i get a chance. Maybe Coach has a better idea where it may be hidden.

15 hours ago, kinot-1 said:

If you're talking about the ability to get direct links to individual posts, that's now available under the little three connect dots icon. Click it, then you can copy a link to the post.

On 10/2/2016 at 8:11 PM, HabsRuleForever said:

If you guys want your post count back just ask GHC to fix it for you or HTL if you want to lose them all. :ph34r:

I lost about 25,000.:lol:

I see that "somehow" you got your post count up to over 50,000. The only one that I know of that had over 50,000 posts was FH10. :7072:

Methinks an adjustment is in order. <_<

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, kinot-1 said:

As I was preparing the GDT., I noticed there was no option to preview the post before posting it. I had to post it so I could see if I liked it, and then edit it. Am I not seeing where that preview button is? 

The very last button in the toolbar on the top far right.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic