The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

54 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

"Temporarily Unavailable" this afternoon. :5155:

Apparently, the hydro was down in parts of Montreal, even TSN Radio was down. Not sure if that had anything to do with the "Temporarily Unavailable" situation or not tho. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

Anyone else finding the forum lagging?

Normal to me.There was an issue late Friday night when it was allowing me access but not allowing me to post.Resolved over night i guess and back to normal Saturday morning early.

2 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

I have just gotten an insecure connection message when logging into to this site.  What can be done? 

That obviously comes from your virus protection, assuming you have some. If you do, then i would just hit the ignore option. 

On 2017-03-21 at 4:34 PM, CANADIENS27 said:

I have just gotten an insecure connection message when logging into to this site.  What can be done? 

On 2017-03-21 at 7:13 PM, H_T_L said:

That obviously comes from your virus protection, assuming you have some. If you do, then i would just hit the ignore option. 

I think the issue is because the forum web address doesn't begin with Https://.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, manquant said:

I was thinking about a new discussion topic. I'm, not a mod so I can't create it, but would anyone else be interested in discussing "Would Roy be a good fit for Gm." 

Just a suggestion. How about "Who would you want as our next GM?" That way, all sorts of ideas come into play. 

14 minutes ago, manquant said:

I was thinking about a new discussion topic. I'm, not a mod so I can't create it, but would anyone else be interested in discussing "Would Roy be a good fit for Gm." 

Feel free to discuss this in the Marc Bergevin thread or the Dear Mr. Molson thread if it's more a suggestion to the owner as to who you would want as a GM next.

Just going to put this here. 

http://www.gohabsgo.com/2017/04/25/doc-mailloux-makes-some-more-controversial-stateme/

When Doc Mailloux talks about hockey, he is known to give a very unique and colorful presentation and nothing changed when he recently talked about Alexander Radulov.

Like the majority of fans, he appreciated what the Russian forward brought to the Montreal Canadiens roster this past season and wondered what is taking general manager Marc Bergevin so long to sign him to a long term contract extension.

He also said that he would like to see the “C” taken off of Max Pacioretty’s sweater and added to Radulov’s number 47. He also thinks that Radulov deserves to be captain more than All-Star goaltender Carey Price because he has shown that he is a better leader on the ice.

To justify his statements, Mailloux pointed out Pacioretty’s poor playoff performance and said that he is a bad leader. This is not the first time that he has gone after Pacioretty as he questioned he leadership and ability to be captain earlier in the season.

You can follow this link to hear all of Doc Mailloux’s comments.

35 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Does anyone else use Mozilla Firefox when visiting this site?  That is when I've had the insecure connection message when signing in.  I've not had this problem when using Microsoft Edge. 

Same here so I use google Chrome.

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Ditto however i' have used both without much issue in the past

I have also but when i log into a site requiring a password I like to be as safe as possible because you never know if Kinot would steal your password and use it for nefarious reasons. :freu1:

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

I have also but when i log into a site requiring a password I like to be as safe as possible because you never know if Kinot would steal your password and use it for nefarious reasons. :freu1:

:ph34r:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic