The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

2 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

I was wondering what was going on.  

We're left in the dark as much as the membership is, unfortunately. If we had advance notice i can assure you we'd give everyone a heads up.

20 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

We're left in the dark as much as the membership is, unfortunately. If we had advance notice i can assure you we'd give everyone a heads up.

Shows how much they value you. :frech1:

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Shows how much they value you. :frech1:

Or how much this team's management & ownership value their fanbase, for example without giving the IT folks and website developers a directive to update those who administer the forum prior to a forum black out.

5 minutes ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Or how much this team's management & ownership value their fanbase, for example without giving the IT folks and website developers a directive to update those who administer the forum prior to a forum black out.

I believe NHL.com has something to do with it. 

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

I believe NHL.com has something to do with it. 

I never  had a problem logging into the Flames fan forum. It's either a conspiracy or the department of player safety is running this site! I've been locked out for 5 days! 

Edited by habs1952
25 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

I never  had a problem logging into the Flames fan forum. It's either a conspiracy or the department of player safety is running this site! I've been locked out for 5 days! 

I tried the Laffs and Wings main page, but apparently, they don't have a fan forum.

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Who the hell knows. There was a backlog of updates that has been ignored for about a year now,,, pretty much since the last time the forum went down. I guess they just decided to catch up. I sent them an email yesterday asking what was going on but of cource i got no reply

glad it's back......I emailed them too , and got a generic pre programed answer.........well anyway....whew....I thought maybe it was something I said ...:4224:

I was wondering what was going on. Of course it had to happen after I sign up for a GDT for the first time in forever. I kept checking the forum so nobody thought I forgot again lol. 

2 hours ago, Clues said:

I was wondering what was going on. Of course it had to happen after I sign up for a GDT for the first time in forever. I kept checking the forum so nobody thought I forgot again lol. 

I guess you lucked out. :lol:

Too funny. Just got a reply to my email about the forum being down,,,

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

In order for us to answer you adequately, we will need more details in reference to your request. (Example: what forum are you refering to? Where is that forum hosted? Etc.)

Please contact us with more information by replying to this email or by calling us at 1-855-310-2525.

20 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Hello,

In order for us to answer you adequately, we will need more details in reference to your request. (Example: what forum are you refering to? Where is that forum hosted? Etc.)

Please contact us with more information by replying to this email or by calling us at 1-855-310-2525.

Maybe you should have taken them up on their offer and phoned them :lol:

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Hello,

That's more than I got back for my email. You must be special! :4224:

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Maybe you should have taken them up on their offer and phoned them :lol:

Would you waste your time with somebody who doesn't even know what i'm talking about when i say the Montreal fan forum??:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Yes absolutely, and ask for more shared information to the administrators so that the members are not left in limbo with no explanation or reason.

I think i was dealing with a 10 year old. See my reply to kinot above.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:36 PM, H_T_L said:

A bit of a surprise.  I thought I might be quoted on the Mueller report posted on the "Politics" thread.