The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Well,,,, i've gone into both your accounts and logged in to see what your seeing and it's definitely different then mine. Your both on the scaled down default version of the forum and neither of you have the option to change themes to the other more complete colourful version, and i don't see a way to switch it over. I've tried several times and it keeps switching back to default. Greekhockeycoach has a lot more technical knowledge of this board so i'll leave him a note in the administration forum to see if he can find a solution. He doesn't come on often anymore so it might take a while. Sorry guys 
11 minutes ago, H_T_L said:
Well,,,, i've gone into both your accounts and logged in to see what your seeing and it's definitely different then mine. Your both on the scaled down default version of the forum and neither of you have the option to change themes to the other more complete colourful version, and i don't see a way to switch it over. I've tried several times and it keeps switching back to default. Greekhockeycoach has a lot more technical knowledge of this board so i'll leave him a note in the administration forum to see if he can find a solution. He doesn't come on often anymore so it might take a while. Sorry guys 

And now it's suddenly fixed after a "technical error"

2 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

And now it's suddenly fixed after a "technical error"

Yeah,,,, i just tried something else. Good to hear. I was going to wait until after the game but at 6-1 it was starting to get a little boring:lol:

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

That's weird. Is that from a desktop or Phone? Have you tried logging out and back in??? Anybody else getting this?

Try changing your theme preference.

That's a screenshot. 

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Top right hand corner you'll see 2 little boxes in the post. Hit the first one

There's only 1 box, and it's a drop down with 3 choices. "Report, Share, and Edit. " 

Go to bed, HTL, you can work on it tomorrow. My spelling mistakes can go to the archives. :P

OK. I can live with that. 

Edited by kinot-2
Just now, H_T_L said:

Are you good to go now or is there something else?:frech1:

Good to go (I hate change). I'll get by.