The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

• 3 months later...

All right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why do I get  smaller font on the forums? I've been here most of the day and up until 30 mins. ago, things were fine, but now the  page now has red borders, but no "stuff"., and smaller print?

Does the Mod Squad have any answers, or will you place the blame on NHL.com, like you always. do? 

:frech1:

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

All right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why do I get  smaller font on the forums? I've been here most of the day and up until 30 mins. ago, things were fine, but now the  page now has red borders, but no "stuff"., and smaller print?

Does the Mod Squad have any answers, or will you place the blame on NHL.com, like you always. do? 

:frech1:

Well,,,,, if your going to answer your own questions why are you pestering us??:frech1:

31 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

For everybody else who doesn't like the red borders,,,,, at the very bottom centre, there is the word Theme, with a small arrow beside it. Click on it and select Default on the drop down menu.  Problem solved.

OK, just came on here, and things are fine again. Sheeeesh, seems I gotta kick some butt to get things done around here. :rolleyes:

Edited by kinot-2
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, FanFromAB said:

I really miss the old format. 

Sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm sure it's not about to go back to the way it was. Trust me, I agree with you. 

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm sure it's not about to go back to the way it was. Trust me, I agree with you. 

Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to let it be known that this is the reason I do not engage anymore...ugh 

Edited by FanFromAB
On 11/23/2019 at 3:51 AM, FanFromAB said:

Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to let it be known that this is the reason I do not engage anymore...ugh 

The old format as in player threads? Ninety percent of those threads were mostly inactive. This format at least allows you to stay current on a player who is a hot topic. When the chatter cools he just drops down the list and eventually we archive it until another issue arises and we open a new thread about him.

Unfortunately the French side has never had much traffic so it was greatly reduced to reflect that.

The only other major change has been the easing of moderation (warnings, bans) allowing a more flexible discourse without allowing it to evolve to a flaming war. We've also eased the rules on criticism directed at players and management and also eased up on the stringent language rules.

Was there something really specific that you miss?

On 11/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, H_T_L said:

The old format as in player threads? Ninety percent of those threads were mostly inactive. This format at least allows you to stay current on a player who is a hot topic. When the chatter cools he just drops down the list and eventually we archive it until another issue arises and we open a new thread about him.

Unfortunately the French side has never had much traffic so it was greatly reduced to reflect that.

The only other major change has been the easing of moderation (warnings, bans) allowing a more flexible discourse without allowing it to evolve to a flaming war. We've also eased the rules on criticism directed at players and management and also eased up on the stringent language rules.

Was there something really specific that you miss?

Yeah, player threads, just way more pleasing to the eye - a more organized look.  Just sayin' 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, BornToBeAHab said:

Just in regards to the team WHY ,SHOULD WE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ?

I believe that this comment should have been posted in the GDT, or the state of the Habs thread. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Here's a comment.  The Ontario government has passed legislation that would end the bi-annual changing of clocks, making daylight savings time permanent in the province—but the change will only happen if neighbouring jurisdictions agree. Meaning New York & Quebec. Works for me.