The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

• 2 weeks later...

I was going over the newer responses and came across the one from Ted in the "Sat. rematch VS the Jets". When I clicked on the one from Ted, I got a red screen that said:

"

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on www.cpcwebsite.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

11 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

I was going over the newer responses and came across the one from Ted in the "Sat. rematch VS the Jets". When I clicked on the one from Ted, I got a red screen that said:

"

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on www.cpcwebsite.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Any ideas? 

17 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Any ideas? 

Couldn't tell you. It wouldn't let me delete the post. I was about to lock and archive the thread and it seemed to resolve itself after i logged out and back in. Maybe BigTed was able to edit and did so.

19 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Couldn't tell you. It wouldn't let me delete the post. I was about to lock and archive the thread and it seemed to resolve itself after i logged out and back in. Maybe BigTed was able to edit and did so.

Just tried it again and got the same thing. 

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

"

Deceptive site ahead

I got the same thing. I've often wondered why this forum site is "NOT SECURE"

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

"

Deceptive site ahead

I got the same thing. I've often wondered why this forum site is "NOT SECURE"

• 2 months later...

I keep getting this error massage when clicking on different threads.

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

1 minute ago, habs1952 said:

I keep getting this error massage when clicking on different threads.

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Yeah it's acting up again. NHL trying to save money i guess.:rolleyes:

I see there were some changes where our avatars are. Did you guys ask us. No. You just thought you could sneak it in without our knowing. But I noticed. B)

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

I see there were some changes where our avatars are. Did you guys ask us. No. You just thought you could sneak it in without our knowing. But I noticed. B)

Your a little late. That update was several days ago.:frech1:

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Your a little late. That update was several days ago.:frech1:

Doesn't matter, nobody else noticed or commented either. :P

4 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Constantly getting "AN ERROR OCCURRED". This is getting tiresome. And guess what I got when submitting this. :5785:

Same here when logging in today. 

Wish i could push a button and fix the issues guys, but it's no doubt the "PAID" IT guys from the NHL that deal with this crap. The moderator team is in the same boat as you when site problems arise. We can deal with some of the cosmetic things, but updates and overall website changes are out of our hands. Sorry.

53 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Wish i could push a button and fix the issues guys, but it's no doubt the "PAID" IT guys from the NHL that deal with this crap. The moderator team is in the same boat as you when site problems arise. We can deal with some of the cosmetic things, but updates and overall website changes are out of our hands. Sorry.

But you're easier to blame. :frech1:

8 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Not blaming our mods. Manatee is a different story. He's an admin. :D

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic